Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anyone Heard From PTG?   Friends

Started Sep-6 by TinyFaerie; 1050 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-6

PTG has been MIA. Has anyone heard from him?

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-6

Yay he lives!

Got and answered.

AEGram

Sep-8

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Have sent a pm.

Ahhhhhhh.....but did you receive a reply????????????????????

In reply toRe: msg 4
Kidmagnet
Staff

Sep-11

I read that the same way lol

Hope all is well with you PTG

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-11

Thank you for your thoughts. I think and hope that I am now recovering at last. Certainly the past three days and nights have been much more pleasurable although the "horse tablets" really zonked me out.  I am now able to sit in a chair for more than a few minutes without suffering the consequences

I'm just another "old fogey" now well past his "sell-by date"

Kidmagnet
Staff

Sep-11

Ahhh no you are not! Still fresh, get all the rest you need.

AEGram

Sep-12

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Thank you for your thoughts. I think and hope that I am now recovering at last. Certainly the past three days and nights have been much more pleasurable although the "horse tablets" really zonked me out.  I am now able to sit in a chair for more than a few minutes without suffering the consequences I'm just another "old fogey" now well past his "sell-by date"

Oh, dear....I'm so sorry you've been unwell. I do hope you continue to improve so you can be back to being your normal contrary self! (said with love and a giggle.....no malice intended).

However, I beg to differ with you on your final statement! Besides, everyone knows that eggs will last in the fridge for several days beyond their "sell date." So, with humans, I'm figuring this is sort of like computing in "egg time." Those "days" compute to several years. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
Grimwald

Sep-14

Geez, I checking out the forum for a few days and PTG goes missing?! Not allowed!

Glad you're okay, PTG. Stay well.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Sep-14

Thanks for the concern.

Yes , i m back in the land of the living (and the Forum and game)!