Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-6 by SharpEye1; 11962 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-20

My dear friend,

Ada, such good news. I pray with all my heart that this newest development will remain so she can head to rehab.

Keep strong my dear, the Good Lord is with you.

Love you,

Carol blush

SharpEye1

Sep-22

Thank you so much, Carol!

Hi all,
Sherry got transferred to Crofton Care (now Autumn Life) this afternoon. She's happy to finally be out of the hospital and at Crofton because, even though they've been taken over by another company (Corporate now), no longer a private facility, the staff, doctors, physical therapists, and most importantly, the kitchen staff are all still the same as when mom and my brother were there.  Good people, good service, and good food!  LOL

Love you all,
Ada
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-22

My dear friend,

Ada, such good news to report. So so different from past days and weeks. I'm happy to know that Sherry's in a place that translates to home and comfort. Just know that prayers will continue to be said for you and your family. As I said, the Good Lord is with y'all.

Computer is down, so will be out till next week.

Love you much, and take care,

Carolblush

SharpEye1

Sep-22

Thank you, Carol!  You're such a dear friend and I really appreciate all you do for us!  Good to know about your computer, although, I've naturally been in and out myself, and will be for the next little while, so we can get other maters dealt with on Sherry's behalf (disability retirement paperwork, selling the house as she'll be moving in with me after rehab, etc.)

Randytb

Sep-23

Woo Woo happy dance time

As Ada has thanked you all for the good wishes the prayers and your friendships  if I may say thank you from the bottom of my heart this means so much to our Ada that we come together as a MC family and to see the prayers work

In reply toRe: msg 49
Randytb

Sep-27

Sorry to put this here I am not in shape to find were to put it

I do not mean to take away from Ada's prayers for Sherry 

We just got news that a friend of  Donna of 49 years is in a coma and Doctors give her tonight or tomorrow.

Not only a friend to Donna and our family Donna was one of her brides maid at Annie;s wedding.

To much lose to many family and friends

oiuoiu321

Sep-28

So sorry to hear about your friend.  Praying for Donna and all her loved ones.

misstracy22

Sep-28

So sorry. Donna, her friend and their families in my prayers and mind at such a difficult time. 
Tracy 

Geez Randy, I'm so awfully sorry to hear more sad news.  My heart and prayers go out to you, Donna and your friend's family.  I honestly believe 2021 will go down in the history books as the worst year ever for personal heartaches.  God Bless you all.  Take care.

SharpEye1

Sep-28

No worries, Randy--

I'm just so sorry this has happened so soon after Danny!  Now, ya'll are in MY prayers too!!  Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Ada