Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SharpEye Needs Prayers for Sister   Messages from the Heart

Started 9/6/21 by SharpEye1; 17838 views.
SharpEye1

Dec-5

Thank you, each and every one of you, for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.  It still amazes me how many wonderful, dear friends I have made that started all because of a shared passion for MC!  Life can bring many Blessings in the most unexpected ways.

Bless you all!!

Ada

In reply toRe: msg 91
SharpEye1

Dec-6

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know Sherry passed today around 12:10 PM at Chesapeake Hospice. My sister Miriam, my niece Tricia, and I were all with her when she passed. We're planning the viewing and funeral for the week of the 18th although the funeral may not be until the 20th due to out-of-state family needing time to make arrangements to get here.

Ada

So sorry for your loss, will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. May her memory be a blessing to those who loved her.

Tammy

PTG (anotherPTG)

Dec-7

Heartfelt news. So, So Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are all with you and your family

Alan

TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-7

Oh Tammy I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I have been following her progress and sadden by the ultimate outcome.

Know you and your family are in my prayers and I will pass it on to my friend's to include you in their prayers.

*Big Giant Cyber Hugs*

Deb

• Edited December 7, 2021 3:36 am  by  TinyFaerie

Ada, I'm so, so very sorry.  Tears are flowing.  Words are my favorite thing and I feel totally incapable of producing any that reflect my feelings.  Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family on the passing of Sherry and I will say a prayer tonight.  I'm reaching out with a virtual hug and hope all the MC community's thoughts and prayers envelope you and provide some measure of comfort.  

Randytb

Dec-7

Tears flow like a river  heart breaking  soul is aching

As Libby said words fail me as I search for those words of comfort to you Miriam and Tricia .

Know that all of your MC family and friends are  with you showing support love and prayer 

God Bless you Ada

Dear Ada:

heartbeatheartbeatheartbeat

Many hugs for you and you family on the passing of your beloved sister, Sherry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your familyroseroserose

Di (amina046)

Dec-7

As so many before me have said, there are no words that would be meaningful! almost all of us have lost family members or loved friends so we do know how very sad you must be, however knowing the wringer she has been put through recently I think your beloved sister is now in a better place without the terrible sufffering, 

a very big virtual hug,

Di

Kidmagnet
Staff

Dec-8

My condolences Ada.