Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

amulets   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-19 by kayoaks; 939 views.
kayoaks

Sep-19

do you think the " powers to be" could put a timer where you can see it while playing, when you buy an amulet 

AEGram

Sep-19

When you activate an amulet, there is a count-down timer that shows you the amount of time you have remaining. Unfortunately, it isn't on the main page so you can just glance at it when you've completed an HOS.

To view the timer, just click on the pull out tab to the lower right of your screen to access some of the "feature" icons. The Amulet icon is on that bottom row, and when you have an amulet activated, the timer displays just below that icon.

I find this to be a bit cumbersome when I'm trying to open as many HOSs as I can during that one hour of cooldown time. As a result, when I activate an amulet, I use my kitchen timer to give me a visual without having to take the time to open the pull-out tab and lose precious seconds.

NOTE:  THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO REWORD MY ANSWER. It was not my intention to condescend, cause distress or offend anyone. I unintentionally offended kayoaks and at least one other player....for that I'm most sorry. 

• Edited September 21, 2021 9:58 pm  by  AEGram
In reply toRe: msg 2
Honeyphan

Sep-19

I really wish they would make those amulets available again, for those of us who were not playing the game yet! Now that I have the coin or diamonds or whatever it costs - I would buy them in a heartbeat. lol

In reply toRe: msg 2
LvlSlgr

Sep-19

AEGram said:

you could always use a normal kitchen timer

That's what I use a lot with MC. LOL

In reply toRe: msg 1
kayoaks

Sep-20

thank you so much for your answer.  I am so sorry I used the wrong terms I will refrain from asking questions in the furture

AEGram

Sep-20

kayoaks said:

thank you so much for your answer.  I am so sorry I used the wrong terms I will refrain from asking questions in the furture

Nooooooo,.....noooooooo.......noooooooo

Please, please, please do not refrain from asking questions....I only wanted to clarify to others who may have thought they missed being able to purchase amulets....yes, some were made available in 2018/2019, but they are no longer available.

Please, please don't take offense at my answer. I meant no disrespect at all.  And I'm soooooooo sorry I offended you!!!!

CC to kayoaks
In reply toRe: msg 6
oiuoiu321

Sep-21

kayoaks, do keep asking questions.   That's what we're all here for!

We all struggle with the terms when we start learning (and to some extent even now I call things by other terms in my own head).  But learning the actual term can help you find more info on things by searching the old posts of the forum.

Welcome!

AEGram

Sep-21

Honeyphan said:

I really wish they would make those amulets available again, for those of us who were not playing the game yet! Now that I have the coin or diamonds or whatever it costs - I would buy them in a heartbeat. lol

I totally agree. I purchased them on my iOS game because that game has more coins and could handle the loss of coins to check them out. However, I didn't get them on my PC game I use for gathering statistics. And, they would reeeeeeelllly come in handy on that game.

In reply toRe: msg 8
USNRetired94

Oct-3

I’ve been playing for awhile, but guess I must have been sleeping during the amulet sell. I only Hanover the ones that we get during the events - stop freeze time. What do the other two do? Thank you

This is from the MC Game Guide:

Fall event of 2018 brought with it 3 new amulets that players could purchase:
1. Morphing Quick Cooldown – (Cost: 15,000 coins) – Cuts morphing object cooldown time in half for 60 minutes – 80 Energy Units to activate
2. Morphing No Cooldown – (Cost: 100,000 coins) – Stops morphing object cooldown time for 2 minutes – 150 Energy Units to activate
3. Ghost No Cooldown – (Cost: 20,000 coins) – Stops ghost cooldown time for 60 minutes – 120 Energy Units to activate

NOTE: The “for purchase” amulets were made available during the Fall and Winter 2018 events and during the Spring 2019 event. They have not been offered since those times.