Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need Friends for Daily Game-Playing/Gifting/Etc.   Friends

Started Oct-9 by .Lynne. (rlynj2018); 1095 views.

I've been away from the game for awhile (recovery from surgery) and when I did return it seemed like most all of my friends (70 plus) are gone.  Anyone want to be friends with me?  I play and gift almost every day.  My ID is A1004979.  Thanks friends.  

Gardendiva3

Oct-11

.Lynne. (rlynj2018) said:

A1004979

Lynne - I am still sort of new (at the game - level 29) - but sort of old... lol.  67

Will send you a friend invite.  

913026   (Reb)

.Lynne. (rlynj2018)

Oct-11

No request received on the game from you (under GardenDiva or under Reb).  And the number doesn't bring anyone up at all.  Confused......

In reply toRe: msg 3
Moonki

Oct-12

I play as Windki. This game is fairly new but I gift daily - I get to everyone every 2-3 days. I just sent you an invite. Moonki

Gardendiva3

Oct-12

I did get several friends and the ID is correct.  Will try again if you give me your ID #.

Reb - 

.Lynne. (rlynj2018)

Oct-12

Morning!  grinning  My ID is A1004979.  I play on the Android platform.  I'll watch for you.  

Gardendiva3

Nov-8

I play on a PC and not sure if I can friend those playing on Android.  Will try again.

Reb

Di (amina046)

Nov-9

Well don't waste your time, you cannot.