Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF SHYLO   Technical Issues

Started Oct-10 by Shylo (shylo2425); 2530 views.
Gertie (Gertie0513)

Oct-18

Hello Shylo,   We have been friends for years and you will be missed if you decide not to return, and I do certainly understand.  Hopefully all will turn out OK with MC.  With everything else going on with your life,  you  do not need more aggravation.  I will Keep fingers crossed and send positive thoughts your way for good health.  I have appreciated the kind messages you have sent me.  Please let us know how you doing.  Take of yourself.

Your MC Friend

Gertie 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-18

Gertie,

Yes, we've been friends for years, and I too hope all will turn out so I might return. I am working with EG, and the rep still tells me, after 2 weeks, that the developers are working on a repair, so be patient. Patience is not one of my greatest virtues, but I can't rush something that may turn out horribly short of any/all - items/inventory - earned. I believe that I'll be lucky to see anything resembling what my game was before "the crash" once EG replaces their idea of what I requested. We'll see!

Thank you again Gertie for stopping in to visit, and for letting me know should I not return, I'll be missed. Touches a special place in my heart for sure.

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Shylo

In reply toRe: msg 1
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

UPDATE:

I'm thrilled and beyond words at how much EG helped me get my game back, which obviously helped me to change my mind on returning. However, I've needed a new ID 917173 and managed to "re-invite" 48 of my friends, knowing I'm gobs short.

If anyone here in the forum was my friend, and if they have a new ID due to the game crash, please send me an invite. I'm sure I've sent invitations to ID's that are probably no good, so if you didn't get an invite from me, please send one to me.

Shylo

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

Ada my dear friend,

I sent you a PM, but also wanted you to know I'll always stay in touch, as I'm back in MC!

Shylo