Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BF tried to fix game   Technical Issues

Started Oct-13 by Merry1043; 5525 views.
Merry1043

Oct-13

I went into my game on laptop and it was to Level 107 Merry Id 800826 (which is Alice id)

then on desktop crashed game to Level 1 and has id 775125 which is the correct ID for Merry. I had not played this game waiting on them to fix but they somehow it crashed without me even playing the game

I was on Level 80 on laptop Alice (ID 800826)

Level 107 Merry desktop (ID 775125)

How they ever going to fix all the problems with this game if they do not read the email sent to them

In reply toRe: msg 1
Merry1043

Oct-13

I am not sure if BF or Elephant games tried to fix my game

Am at a loss for words............................

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-13

I go through my list once a day and Alice10 changed to Merry but the ID is still 800826.  I didn't think much about it as a lot of my friends change their names.

Merry1043

Oct-13

The number is Alice id but they somehow put my other game to that Id Merry id 775125 shoule be . As I started this game along time before the Alice game the id number is lower for Merry

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-13

How weird.  Lots and lots of problems with this update

Di (amina046)

Oct-14

Good grief!!! you mean a perfectly good, updated but since unopened game could go "pooof" up in thin air?

In reply toRe: msg 7
datsalotta

Oct-14

support@elephantgames.com answered me right away and asked me to send them all my items, avatars, pets, achievements, the whole works and will start to make my game as it was. So I have my work cut out for me.

I was at level 111 when I got that nasty bug that sent me back to start the game over.

I am hopeful.

Good luck to everyone

datsalotta

• Edited October 14, 2021 10:07 pm  by  datsalotta
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-14

IMO.. all these responses from BF asking for you to send list and lists of your inventory etc, is ridiculous! If you are at level 111, you obviously have been playing a long time. How are you supposed to get the info they need when you are sent back to level 1? Not everyone keeps a spread sheet or constant inventory of everything.

I guess I don't understand how they expect people to keep track of everything like that. I, in my 108 games  have 43 pages of just inventory. Not including AS, Events, Crafted, Eggs, amount of pet food, etc. That's a whole different thing. Avatars?? A LOT. Maybe not every single one, but well over 100 +

Good luck.

Msg 4613.10 deleted