Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Quotation marks after name   Friends

Started Oct-14 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 511 views.

Suddenly several of my friends have put quotes after their names, some one set, some several. What does this mean?

It may have something to do with the most recent update and all of the issues that have arrived with it. They may not be playing their game right now, not sure how quotations mean. Hopefully someone else may have an idea. Otherwise here's where you'll find more info:

updates (delphiforums.com) starting with msg 24

New Update on 10/4 (delphiforums.com)

myvalek

Oct-14

Hi Howdah,

Yesterday I added to my four games ("," "," "", "" ""). The designation has no great meaning just that I am active in all games. Many players are afraid to open or play their games. I think with their additions to their name they show that they are active but waiting to be fixed. They can't or are afraid to send gifts, etc ... Renata

Thank you for the clarification. I had thought it might be something like this.