Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Frames from 30 day challenge   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-15 by Diannef130; 1252 views.
Diannef130

Oct-15

I have completed the first 10 tasks but there's nothing to click to claim the reward.  What am I missing?  Thanks

SharpEye1

Oct-18

Hi all--I'm sure my dear friend Dair, won't mind me reposting the response she got this morning regarding the frames, and the Fall update (which others have been told the "fix" will be part of the update):

i just received a email from elephant games this am 10/18/21  saying the current cc's rewards "the frames are broken" "they can't fix them" that they will bring back the avatars in the next update around 10/31/21 ..

Ada heart_eyes

In reply toRe: msg 3
DonnaAmelia

Oct-18

I wrote to support to ask about the frames. Here is the answer:

Hello Else!
Unfortunately, the frames are broken, so you can't obtain them, and we 
can't fix them right now due to a number of technical reasons. In the 
next update we'll bring back avatars instead of frames. We sincerely 
apologize for this inconvenience, but the only option is to wait for the 
update.

Best regards,
Elephant Games team

What are you guys doing? Do you stop doing the challenge. Do you understand it, like we get an avatar when ending this challenge?  Sorry for my bad English. I’m from Denmark , so it’s not my daily language. I’m an old woman, and when I went to school, we didn’t have many lessons in foreign language. 

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Oct-18

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm going to stop doing this challenge. It will likely be over before the next update which should be the Fall event. It sounds like avatars will be offered with the update and Fall CC.

This was hard to decide since I've never missed a CC, but if there are no rewards maybe no one will know (teehee!)

Don't worry about you English.  Many players do not have English as their first language and many who speak nothing but English sometimes have problems with it.  I grew up with English as my only language and I would hate to try to learn it as a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th language.

EllyV

Oct-20

hi,

I have some friends who are showing the frame,but don't ask me how they got it. I stopped playing the challenge after all the storys of troubles.

playing on pc.

Elly