Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My Hometown in a Game   Oh the Absurdity!

Started Oct-17 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 481 views.

So tonight I'm playing a game called Strange Investigations-Becoming. While playing the Bonus Game I was surprised to see the name of my hometown on map. Here's a screen shot of the game, the hand is pointing to the picture..........

Here is a close up...........

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-17

Very cool! I know where that is!

A little more news about my hometown. Yesterday 2 tributes were unveiled to honor Bob Dylan (aka Robert Zimmerman when he lived here)....................

This rock, engraved with a Bob Dylan quote, is located near the Hibbing part of the Mesabi Trail. The Mesabi Trail is is a 132-mile paved bicycle trail running from Grand Rapids, Minnesota to Ely, Minnesota. As of 2016, the trail is still under construction with approximately 25 miles of trail incomplete. The trail goes through the many small towns along it, such as Marble, Keewatin, Hibbing, Mountain Iron, Virginia, and Gilbert. Much of the trail runs along abandoned railroad grade. 

Next, a public art tribute to Bob Dylan was unveiled Saturday in Hibbing with the hopes of inspiring a new generation of young artists. The display of the Iron Range town’s most famous resident is located outside Hibbing High School, where the 80-year-old Dylan was a 1959 graduate........................

On one side of the display, a brick wall features the announcement of the Nobel Prize in Literature that Dylan was awarded in 2016........................

The opposite side of the wall features a series of stainless steel panels that contain lyrics from more than 50 of his songs. There’s also a bronze chair, similar to one he would have sat in, that faces the school so people who use it will “have their backs to the lyrics, a physical representation of the songwriting process,” said Katie Fredeen, president of the Hibbing Dylan Project..................