Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Frame   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-17 by Linlou; 1004 views.
Linlou

Oct-17

Hi all. Does anyone know how to get the frame around the avatar? When I finished the 10th dayy I don’t know where the frame went but there also is not an earned banner over the frame. Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Di (amina046)

Oct-17

Hi, I can not tell you, however on my baby game, Level 30, John has a silver frame.

SharpEye1

Oct-18

Hi all--I'm sure my dear friend Dair, won't mind me reposting the response she got this morning regarding the frames, and the Fall update (which others have been told the "fix" will be part of the update):

i just received a email from elephant games this am 10/18/21  saying the current cc's rewards "the frames are broken" "they can't fix them" that they will bring back the avatars in the next update around 10/31/21 ..

Ada heart_eyes

I got the 1st frame but it is ONLY showing on my avatar in the main photo and when you scroll thru all the avatars to pick one.  I haven’t seen the frame on my avatar on any other pic of mine.

that’s all I have .  Hope it helps

pammy