Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Safe to play or not   Welcome!

Started Oct-17 by Tennco (carlyMC); 28933 views.
Turbogramma

Oct-30

I have been doing the same thing. But I also get out of the game frequently and don't spend too much time, just to be safe. AND, I backup my game on a (semi)-regular basis.

Vixyish

Oct-30

PapaDon71 said:

I lost my game again for the 3rd time, Elephant games said to wait until the update comes in November. 

I didn't catch that at first, that now they're saying November? I guess it'll have to be, since there's not much of October left...

I would also love to see the "Do Not Play" banner return. I'm not touching my main game (on iPad) until I know it's safe.

I just created a new game on PC  to use as a guinea pig game, so I'll report back if anything new happens.

1isalone

Oct-30

The last email I got from EG was that my game/inventory would be restored by Friday but now it is Saturday and my game is where I left it and no email telling me it is ready. I realized after I sent Maria my list I did not verify certain inventory items were on the list someone gave me but if I get everything on my list returned then I will be happy. pray 

Wineoclock

Nov-2

I am not playing much as it keeps chucking me out and one of the new scenes the mouse jumps around on the screenpensive 

There is a post here about using spreadsheets, but I went the low tech route and took cell phone pics of all my inventory before I stopped playing to wait on the Halloween Update/ Fix.

mdpetdoc

Nov-3

Unfortunately you need the names of all the items for your game to be rebuilt. They wouldn't accept pictures.

Elephant rebuilt my game once before....(when we first had the spring room with the boat and cherry trees). 

I had not taken pics of all inventory then, but wished I had....just to be able to name them...I didn't realize how many things were missing or in tiny amounts until I was playing thru all the rooms.  

I DID have pics of achievements and some inventory. You are correct, they didn't want them, but I could name them in subsequent emails and they took my word for it.   

Got back every avatar and all but one pet (had them all but for some reason, they can not award the tournament prize cat in a rebuilt game).  

1isalone

Nov-6

Good idea. Unfortunately, some of us lost everything before we could take screenshots. 

Honeyphan

Nov-6

I hope you and everyone else gets your games back!

I think it would be a wise idea when the update does come with the patch to put in a title thread with something like: Fixed! Fall Event is on

So many of us come here every day, hoping for word - but there are so many threads that say "update" and Halloween" or something on that order, I don't want to miss it when it hits!

Though truthfully - even though I need the Halloween ghosties for my baby games - so much time has passed, my mind is now geared toward Thanksgiving and Christmas and I think I would prefer they just open with the Winter event, rather than have two of them back to back and off season.

Just my thoughts. I know many here feel differently. <3

ZeldaBrarian

Nov-6

Is there a way to find out if there will BE a Fall event? If it’s cancelled I’d rather know now. I’m tired of getting excited each day just to be disappointed at 7pm.