Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Safe to play or not   Welcome!

Started 10/17/21 by Tennco (carlyMC); 31656 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

11/6/21

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to know. They don’t announce these, they just show up and someone who finds it first will post it here.

Di (amina046)

11/6/21

The only game I open these days is my baby game, when I see that John opens his Halloween room I shall know that the game has been fixed. until such time I am not touching the games.

LvlSlgr

11/6/21

We'll have to get an update for the Fall Event. From what others have said that they were told by EG is that we will have a Fall Event and the update for that (some time after Halloween) will include the "fix" for the problems that were caused by the previous update. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

11/7/21

I dont know whether or not you are all feeling the same way: Waiting for the "FIXED" to be given/published?

But most of my Friends now are showing a red icon - so no longer visiting the game!

I feel the same way ---- just skip the Fall Event, move on.

Although I will add that I am getting very, very suspicious that there is NO fix coming ---- not for the Fall Event, not for anything. Sorry, but the cynic in me is speaking louder and louder as each day passes and they continue their ridiculous and silly secretive approach to revealing what is being done. It's not a matter of national security, it's a game for goodness' sake!

EG and BFG should BOTH be much more forthcoming as to what the latest developments are instead of leaving all of us out here wondering from day to day what is happening. 

Many players have invested years of time in this game ---- and money ---- and the treatment we are getting from EG and BFG is a big load of bull****, and both companies should be very ashamed of their behavior.

Be forthcoming, EG and BFG, and if we are simply given the TRUTH then we can decide whether we want to wait for a "fix" or not. Anything less is nonsense and a horrible way to treat the players. 

Myelle (Myelle01)

11/7/21

Agreed whole heartedly!

I have been playing for years as well and I did put a little money into this game early on! As someone who has done a bit of programming in the past, I know it shouldn’t take this long to make a patch, test it and repeat until it is right. Yes, they were probably working on the fall event too, but that should have already been in the works.
Either this is the end for MC or there is some other more nefarious thing going on.

Cynbrat1

11/7/21

I'm still playing but no quests or gifting. Nothing until I see kids on that damn bridge.

frankie563

11/7/21

I just checked my game and still unable to play,same notice: version is outdated and mayhave to manually download, then game freezes and quits after several minutes.

In reply toRe: msg 64
frankie563

11/7/21

plus, don't forget, big fish laid off half their staff last september....am very concerned myself about the whole business, it's on its third owner?

Erin7770

11/8/21

Apparently, they are still working on it, but this site says that the update will be released after 11/6/21. 

https://midnightcastle.com/