Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SHYLO IS BACK- with new ID   Friends

Started Oct-20 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1893 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

To all my friends,

I'm thrilled and beyond words at how much EG helped me get my game back, which obviously helped me change my mind on returning. However, I've needed a new ID 917173 and managed to "re-invite" 47 of my friends, knowing I'm gobs short, so if anyone here in the forum was my friend, and they have a new ID due to the game crash, please send me an invite. I'm sure I've sent invitations to ID's that are probably no good, so if you didn't get an invite from me, please send one to me.

Shylo heart_eyes

Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-20

WELCOME BACK!  dizzy  heart_eyes

I am so very glad that EG was able to restore so much of your game and thrilled you have decided to return.  Got your invite on my games Ree & DJ1.  Haven't opened DotJ for several days - truth to tell I was a little scared that I might lose it.  I hope that now that the "frames" are disabled that game loss will stop.  I know that they still have to work on a fix but hoping for one soon. 

Take care.  Dot.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

Dot,

Thanks much for stopping by. Should you ever have a Midnight issue, please reach out to Elephant Games. The girl I had, did not disappoint me, and whoever you might reach, I'm sure wouldn't disappoint you. I wrote to BF CS, and their response did not encourage me at all, so I stayed with EG who had already replied.

I'm going to hold off sending out gifts, until I know that those I've sent invites to have responded and are back in my game. I'm still missing many many player's ID #'s. I thought I had them all written down, but alas I am short.

Again Dot, thank you for dropping in. I hope I retrieve all my players and am waiting for the end of month updates.

Shylo

Welcome back!! Happy you were able to get your game back. I'm not sure if I'm one of the friends you re-invited, if not I'll invite you when I feel it's safe to get back in the game.

Tammy27

MCDeeDee

Oct-20

Hi Shylo. 

Welcome back! I did get your invite. I have finally got both Diane(z) and DeeDee games back. Only thing I'm missing is my friends list from DeeDee. I have those and will start inviting later today. Old DeeDee game ID 714278 NEW ID 768540. All my help came from Regina at BF. 

Good luck to all having issues. 

DeeDee/Diane(z)

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

Hi Tammy,

Yes indeed, I did invite you. I am truly happy with the response I got from EG. Should I ever need game help again (gawd forbid), I'd never reach out to BFG CS. 

Per EG, was told that a new update would happen at the end of the month or Halloween.

Shyloblush

Great!! Will accept when I get back in. Going to be interesting to see how many friends are still in my game, had lost one the morning after the update and I know, from the forum, that a few more friends lost their games. 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

Hi DeeDee,

I'm glad to get your new ID# and sent you a new invite, as I'd sent an invite to the old ID. Thanks for updating me. Looking forward to getting my friends list back together - in the game.

Looking forward to your return!

Shyloblush

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-20

Sad to hear, but it happens, and yes to me! Good luck!wink

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-20

Awesome news Shylo.  Welcome back.  I've invited you to my 3rd game