Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween event    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-26 by judylinn; 1152 views.
judylinn

Oct-26

I don’t see any update for the Halloween event. Has it started yet?  Judy

LvlSlgr

Oct-26

No, we haven't gotten an update for the Fall Event yet. Hopefully, it's coming soon.maple_leaf

Usually comes at the end of October or beginning of November.

There was a content update on Oct 4, but it had lots of issues. The developers are currently working on a fix and said it would come with the Halloween Event update somewhere around Halloween. All are keeping our fingers crossed!!

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHEN IT IS SAFE,  DID NOT GET THE CONTENT UPDATE.   SO NOT CHANCING IT.   TILL I KNOW I AM SAFE.   DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY GAME AGAIN FOR THE 5 TH TIME.    I HAD TO START FROME THE BEGINNING ON EACH ONE.   THEY DID NOT RESTORE BACK THEN.      NOPE HAVE TOO MUCH TO LOSE,  MY FRIENDS,  INVENTORY, DIAMONDS AND COIN, EGGS, PETS, AVATARS.    HARD EARNED EVERY BIT OF IT.   NO SURE I WOULD TRY AGAIN, IN MY MAIN GAME.   THE ROOMS TO LET WOULD STILL BE THERE FOR EVERYONES USE.  BUT NOT SURE I WOULD HAVE THE HEART TO START AGAIN. 

Bemused12

Oct-29

I agree with you.  I hope that someone will post when the event starts.  I am not going in the game at the moment.  I hope they sort it out soon.