Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS of DOT - PC games DotJ; Ree; DJ1; Kelli Jo    Friends

Started 10/29/21 by Dot (aussieDot1); 4963 views.

No worries Dot, 

Would love to make to Townsville, but I would have to do Coffs Harbour first.  Haven't seen my cousins there for over 20 years.

Dear Dot so sorry you are missing out on your holiday. If anyone deserves it you do. That Murphy has a lot to answer for! Relax and enjoy your dog sitting. If I were you I'd leave your game alone until the update. I haven't touched mine since they have been restored especially as people still seem to be having problems. It shouldn't be long now before the Event starts.

Take it easy and stay safe 

Noreen rose

Suenamie5

11/8/21

OMG I am so so sorry for all you've been through!!  I haven't been on here for a week or so and only saw what was on your avatarsob.  You are in my prayers!!  You are one of my longest friends here and I am beside myself sad for yousob.  Big prayers being said for you and your family!!

Hugsheart_eyespray,

Sue N (Suenamie)

Motom70

11/10/21

Dat:  Wow!  Great to find you, finally.  Laptop crashed last summer, I think.  So did the iPad, so I haven’t been playing.  Lost all friends and ID #’s because I had them stored in…guess where?  The Laptop!  Where it’s supposed to be safe.  Ah well, I’m starting over.  Will need some ID #’s and names and such.  I will only be playing on iPad so I’m down to one game.  Took a whole month to get the new “pad”.  Just got it today and I’m already eligible for friends.  My new # is i2832520, so use it liberally and help me pass it around.  Got a new MacBook awhile back, but discovered they don’t make MC for Mac, only for iPad & iPhone.  That’s okay.  I’m going to have fun burning through the levels in a short period of time.  Forget about saving my gold and shards!  

Hope you have been feeling okay.  I’ve seen a few people pass from this awful pandemic.  We’ve managed to escape from any harm so far.  Grateful that there have been some good days and I wish all well for everyone.  Hope this will end real soon.  Hope you find my post soon  cause I can’t send you any alerts yet.  

God bless you and hope to hear from you soon.  Yours always, MoTom.

datsalotta

11/11/21

It's been so long wondering how you are! So-o good to know you are still with us and doing well. I invited you on ipad right away!!! So big thanks 2 U for getting in touch again !! Going to check my PMs to see if you are there too. So much to say.

datsalotta

Crystal;P (12earth45)

11/12/21

Hi Motom:smiley_cat

IOS consortium helper. I believe you were on my friends list. Will add you when I open games. Don’t play, just gift until game is fixed.

Miss Tracy and Cat also consortium iOS and Debbie  to keep us organized 

Caution you to hold on playing game, as many players have lost their games, some more than once.

I’m sure Datsalotta will catch you up.innocent

yep…have you at L59. Will delete that ID and add newblush

Motom70

11/12/21

Hi, Crystal.  Thanks for the update.  You may delete my old game.  What with all the problems people are having and it's been so long since I've played, I think it's best to start the game over.  I won't take long for me to catch up since I've been playing since the game started.  I was playing on Windows, but that became quite unstable, so I scrapped that one as well.  Trying to find some of the old friends.  Datsalotta came on board right before you.  Hope you're able to see my greeting.  I recognize Miss Tracy and Debbie, but I don't have their ID #'s.  Cat was on my list as well.  I'll see if I can find their ID's in the forum.  I only saved them to my old Laptop, which took all that info to its grave.  I'll be glad when I can get everyone's ID's because only two of eight invites responded, which I can understand.  Question:  Doesn't the Fall Event go until Thanksgiving?  Because it should have populated when I got the new iPad the other day.  Or do I have to have the Private Room before I see it?  Maybe that's it.  I just have to get all the shards and golden keys, which will take awhile.  I don't even have enough inventory to buy shards with yet, so I may have to hold out for the Christmas Event. No matter.  I'll get there.  Thanks again. MoTom. 

misstracy22

11/12/21

Hi, 

Welcome back, I wondered what had happen. I’ve sent an invite. I’ll help with gifts. No need to gift me just now. If you want to gift wait until you reach healthier levels. 

See you in the castle.

hugs Tracy 

Crystal;P (12earth45)

11/12/21

Hi relaxed

Game has been unstable with other people being reset to level 1. Halloween-FALL, event  is delayed until next week, while elephant games elephantworks on software update.scream_cat

pS: I second Tracy’s about waiting to gift back, later. Please place on list what you need to gain inventory to progresssmile

Catheryne (Catheryne3)

11/19/21

Hi, MoTom - try adding me to your new game.  We’ll get you caught up.

~Catheryne