Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS of DOT - PC games DotJ; Ree; DJ1; Kelli Jo    Friends

Started 10/29/21 by Dot (aussieDot1); 4966 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

11/19/21

Hi MoTom,  wave

I am so very pleased to hear from you and apologies for taking so long to answer.  I haven't been on the forum for awhile.  I have spent the last week to week and a half in bed or just sitting out - I have bronchitis and with my chronic chest conditions, it has caused my asthma and shortness of breath to get much worse than normal.  Saddened that the PC games are history but pleased you are back to play our beautiful game although, at the moment, it does have some major glitches.  As I play on PC and android, I can not send you a friend request on ipad but it is great that Datsa has reconnected with you.  I am sure you will have plenty of friends soon enough.  Wishing you all the best in your game.  Thank you for your friendship.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Motom70

11/20/21

Hi.  So sorry this took awhile.  Been real busy in the Castle and trying to re-orient myself with the forums.  Finally found out where I have to go to answer the messages.  Took awhile to replace my iPad, so I decided on a new pro.  Replaced my Windows Laptop with a MacBook, only to find out MC isn’t Mac-compatible outside of iPad and iPhone.  Which is weird because I could have sworn someone telling me in order to run more than one game on iPad you have to have a Mac computer.  No matter.  I’m back in the game now and things have progressed rather smoothly.  Just in time for the next event, too.  Only problem is I have far too few gifts for it, so will have to wait till next year to fill the stockings.  Already have the room open and waiting.  Obviously, I’m no longer playing on Windows.  That game was always crashing, but I’ve heard iOS isn’t without its problems.  Hope everyone is remaining in good health.  Should be advancing to Level 20 soon.  Just wish I had a written copy somewhere of my friend list.  I’ve invited several, but with very little response.  I’m glad to be back and thank you for all the gifts.  Yours, MoTom

Motom70

11/20/21

Crystal:  Appreciate all the gifts.  Thank you so much. Wish I could find ID numbers of friends but I was only able to find a few.  Sorry about being so slow to get back to you.  I’m a bit rusty with this forum, but I’m regaining some of my intellect with it.  I’ll be checking this thread for more ID’s from time to time.  I’ve been gifting mainly airship and pet food, so don’t concern yourself with inventory you’re short on.  I understand certain things can run out even on the higher levels.  More game details may be found in earlier posts, but currently there is nothing of note to report, only that the new iPad is working well and there seems to be going smoothly for now.  Take care and stay healthy.  Yours, MoTom.

Motom70

11/20/21

Hi, Dot.  I am keeping you in my prayers.  Thank you so much for your reply and, as I’ve said elsewhere,  I’ll be checking this thread for missing numbers.  Although I’ve started over, I’ll be advancing rather quickly over the next few weeks.  Please get plenty of rest and get well soon.  Yours, MoTom.

Motom70

11/20/21

Catherine:  Thank you for your ID.  Just getting to where I can navigate myself around in the forum.  It takes a bit of getting used to since I was mainly using private messaging, but I like this because I can get my ID to more people.  Hopefully, those on my friends list will see it.  I’m inviting you now as I write this.  Yours, MoTom.  ID:  i2832520

datsalotta

11/20/21

Hey MoTom !

Sending you a pm. Will make a list of some iOS id nos. for you.

dat

Motom70

11/21/21

Thank you so much, Dat.  Bless you.

Riddler (Riddler01)

11/26/21

Hey Tracy, how are you, doing, ok here, just still waiting for some sort of update? And are you on my friends list, my android game number is a840585. I am not sure if you have an android game? Hope all is well.     Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

11/26/21

Hey there Dot, holey moley, you've been through more than any 10 people should. I still have you on, and in my friends, just haven't gifted you lately because I didn't know what was going on with you. Also been having fun here also. Murphy came over here to say hey too. To put some of it shortly, had open heart surgery and two valves completely replaced, third valve rebuil, then hold off a year on collecting social scurity, both schools I had taught for closed up and left me hangin! Anyway, that was just some of it. But I'm just moving with it, my life motto has always been, " Never Surrender" and I refuse to start now. And you my friend, sound at least as strong as me, and I'm so glad you will be back soon, I am going to start gifting you again. You take care, and kick life in the butt with me.                                   Riddler ( aka Robobikerdude) 

Randytb

11/27/21

WOW Dot  what a time you have had  maybe I should scoot over and wrap you in bubble wrap.

I am relied to see you are doing better  just be careful  till the wrap gerts there

I agree this year has been a horror story  well the last two years really but  I hope there is not a third we might all lose our minds

Be careful my friend and continue to heal  and will see in MC when it is fixed

Randy