Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Playing on computer   Friends

Started Nov-15 by OldCrone; 869 views.
OldCrone

Nov-15

I really need some friends please. I play as oldcrone i.d. 912683.  I used to play on my old laptop but it died and I had issues trying to get the game back etc ..so on new desktop now so started again and am getting up the levels ok but need friends please.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-16

Hello OldCrone, it's a shame that Big Fish or Elephant Games couldn't help in recovering your game if you remembered your ID. Or maybe one of your friends remembered to help you out.

In any case, I'm sending you an invite and hope you'll join me in the Castle.

Shylo

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-17

I'll send an invite a little later. Play as nvrsdiwsgd

Cyberfox277

Nov-18

OK, I'll send you an invitation, the more the merrier relaxed I don't have time to send gifts at the moment, I have a very long returning gift list as it is confused But I'm on the main list if you need it for the event wink

PapaDon71

Nov-18

I'll send you an invite as soon as I check my game. I'm one of the many unfortunate people who lost their game. I did download the update so I'll see how that goes, if it works I'll invite you.

carmen1539

Nov-19

Hi OldCrone.

My avatar name is Carmen and I also play on a computer.  I will add you on as a friend.  I have a lot of friends but always gift.  Happy gaming.