Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Screen Shots   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Nov-18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 370 views.

Several years ago in the old forum, there was a long discussion about how to get a screenshot on a PC laptop. Nothing seemed to work. I had to do a screenshot for something else, and they talked me through it. I just clicked the windows icon in lower left and prt sc in top near upper right at same time. The screen dimmed for a second. Then I went to Pictures file and the screen shot was there in a file labeled Screen Shots. I don't know if MS has fixed this since we were all trying a few years ago or what, but thought I would pass on my experience. This is Windows 10 I think when we were all having trouble I had a lower version. 

Di (amina046)

Nov-19

Hi, I am on windows 10 and that's the way it works for me!

This was first time I had tried in years. As I remember, on the old forum, people using desktops had no problem but people using laptops did. I know I tried various things and could not get one at that time. I doubt that i had pushed the windows button at the same time.