Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Private Messages Not sending & Forum Slow Opening   Technical Issues

Started Nov-18 by SharpEye1; 467 views.
SharpEye1

Nov-18

Hi Jenifer--Yesterday and today the forum has been opening/loading really slowly.  Also, I have missed receiving some PM's and being able to send PM's today.  I tried to PM Charlie and Kidmagnet and when I hit send, nothing happens.  I hit it again and again and sometimes, I get the circling arrows but it never sends the message.  Charlie said my latest PM's to her disappeared altogether on her end.  Is something going on with the forum right now that you're aware of, causing these issues to occur?  Please help!

Thanks,

Ada heart_eyes

P.S. Sorry to post it in the forum but I was unable to send you a PM.

Di (amina046)

Nov-18

Hi dear friend, Jenifer is on holiday!

Write to Kidmagnet here in the forum!

I sent a PM to someone around 4:15pm (no issues sending it), just received an answer back. 

CC to Kidmagnet
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-18

I've noticed it has been running slow, also. And when sending PM I get the spinning wheel. Never really know if it goes through or not.

Kidmagnet
Staff

Nov-19

Hey guys - sorry they have been having problems with the PMs for over a week now- works with lag for some and does not work at all for others. Tech is aware and apologizes for the lack of progress.