Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep Track of Your Achievements!!!   Achievements and Musings

Started Nov-19 by Lisadengel; 315 views.
Lisadengel

Nov-19

Hi All, 

I've been experiencing problems with losing progress in my Achievements since restarting the game (and each Achievement from scratch).  I searched the forum to see if there was a post about this but couldn't find anything.  If I missed one, I'm sorry!

I've let my guy who's been helping me at BFG know this but unfortunately, they can't do anything about fixing Achievement issues.

Here's an example of an issue:  It simply will not register that I am moving the Knights at all.  I had well past the 7 needed for Level 1, and was mid-Level 2, and then it went back to 2 days in a row, and now zero without moving up in number count, no matter how many times I hit those stupid knights!  I've done everything as far as checking the Achievements right after I click on them, nothing changes, I exit, reenter, restart and try again, and over and over and over.

I am waiting for my guy at BFG to walk me through uninstalling/reinstalling because I'm hoping this will fix it.  I won't do that without a professional walking me through it since I don't want to lose my game a second time!  I'm especially annoyed at losing progress in the darn Night Mode.  Ugh!

He told me this is a unique issue he is hearing about so hopefully he will pass it along.

Also, I've been obsessively keeping records of inventory items should I lose my game again.  I do this first thing in the morning, mid-afternoon, and when I am done at night.  I've been working on MS Word docs to make a sheet to keep track of all of this, so if you are interested in a copy, let me know!

Lisa