Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you stopped playing?   Friends

Started Nov-26 by Vassinii; 1422 views.
Vassinii

Nov-26

Since my crash and almost full recovery in fall 2020, I am wary of another crash. I am reading of so many people losing their games and I frankly cannot see myself starting from level one again. So is anyone recommending not playing until the game is fixed?

I guess there will not be a fall event…is this correct?

Valerie.

I am a iOS player and play as vassinii (#2807782)

• Edited November 26, 2021 9:28 am  by  Vassinii
PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-26

Yes! No Fall event has been announced on Facebook MC game.

I too have stopped playing until they have sorted this mess out, as have many of my fri3nds who are also on Level 111. Too much is at stake!

I keep checking here everyday and don't plan to play again until this mess is sorted.

Mara1022

Nov-27

I'm not playing my main game (level 108 I think), but I've started a couple new ones. One is on PC (Mara22) and  one on my tablet (Mara-tablet-   those are supposed to be tildes, not hyphens).  Feel free to add me.

Vassinii

Nov-27

Thank you for that quick response. I will follow your strategy for the same reason.

Randytb

Nov-27

I stopped half way into level 109 when i saw the game start going wonky

so i do not know if I lost my game or stopped in time to save it fingers crossed  and will not opening my game until they fix it totally

Randy

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-28

Hi Randy! I too stopped playing the game but late last week. At that time both you and Ada were still on my Friends list and requiring gift items as usual. BUT both with red icons. So as far as I can tell you are still OK (but dormant like a bear in winter!)

Randytb

Nov-28

Well hello my dear friend.

Have missed you hope all is well.

Thank you for saying I seem safe but not taking a chance before the mess is fixed.

Do not gift me my friend  not until we get the all clear.

I posted awhile back asking my friends on my list not to gift me because I did not even want to take a chance in going in to take my wish down.

Take care my favorite door knob lolkissing_closed_eyessweat_smile

Randy