Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Grandma bragging rights   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started Dec-4 by LvlSlgr; 1064 views.
LvlSlgr

Dec-4

My granddaughter, who just turned 12 yesterday, placed FIRST All-Around for her division-age at her first gymnastics meet of the season today. Makes for an exciting birthday weekend and even more to celebrate! I just wish I could have been there.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-4

Congratulations to her! Proud Gramma. thumbsup

Kimberly (mtkim)

Dec-4

I 2nd Nvrsdiwsgd's comments.  Congrats all around!  

LvlSlgr

Dec-4

Thanks to both of you.

She's extra special to me because she's the youngest grandchild and the only granddaughter. 

Congrats to your granddaughter, that's quite an accomplishment!! Brag away!!

Di (amina046)

Dec-5

Congratulations to both of you! This was my favourite sport at her age!!

Wow, that is so exciting!  She's beautiful and amazing.  The only memory I have of gymnastics is constantly falling over the pommel horse with no handles.  Couldn't get over that thing to save my life.  So congratulations to your very talented granddaughter...you must be so proud.

LvlSlgr

Dec-5

Thank you whitebutterfly. Obviously since I posted it here ... I'm very proud of her.

Energyworker

Dec-7

Congratulations to her and you, proud Gramma! Your granddaughter must be talented in several aspects of gymnastics to place first all-round. Great news!