Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Message in Game re: Poppet   Messages from the Heart

Started Dec-27 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 1614 views.

This morning while playing my friends rooms I came across this.......

Just wondering if anyone has any information about this player. I know their forum name but would rather not disclose it without more information. Does anyone have contact with this person in real life?

mdpetdoc

Dec-27

This morning I lost my beloved Poppet. She was there for me when I lost my Stepmom, my Great Uncle, my Sisters, my Dad, and my Aunt. Somehow that cat was the strength that saw me through it all. I don't know where to find the strength to get through her loss. I keep telling myself "in between Hello and Good-Bye, there was so much LOVE". She's been very ill for a while. Months ago I asked her to stay with me through Christmas and she did. I don't know her birthday but gave her Dec 31, 2003. I told her when I got her that she had to live to 18 so maybe her birthday was Dec 27. I told her every day "I love you" and the last thing she heard from me was I love you. Somehow it seems easier to lose someone you love if the last thing you said was I love you. 

PenWeb

Dec-27

mdpetdoc,

You didn't just lose a pet, you lost an intimate part of your family, and it is as grieveful (not a real word, but true). Sometimes our animal family can be the best support in times of other family losses, their love is unconditional. My advanced aged yellow Lab saw me thru years of my husband's fight with cancer and then his death, I still miss her shedding yellow hair.

Remember the Love.

Penny B.

So sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. 

Myelle (Myelle01)

Dec-27

So sad to read of you loss. Many hugs to you.

Di (amina046)

Dec-27

I am so very sad for you! When I lost my beloved yorkie I cried my eyes out, more than for many a human. Big hugs, Di

Tears are welling up  upon reading your post. 
Unconditional love, and companionship from our furry friends is one the greatest gifts.

I am sorry for your loss and  keeping you in my thoughts tulip

I was so sad to read of her passing.  She was a beautiful girl and you will miss her very much.  I'm sure  Robyn and Marius will be there to greet her, 

oiuoiu321

Dec-28

(((((mdpetdoc)))))  Sorry for your loss.  And your post was such a lovely tribute.