Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friend in Halloween Rm 4!   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Dec-31 by susiewastaken (susietaken); 2597 views.

So, I have a long-time game friend that is displaying the new Halloween private room (from the Halloween that was skipped this year!)

She/he isn't in this forum.  Their game looks current, green and with a new achievement avatar.  

Anyone else seeing friends sit in that room for no reason?

I answered in another thread but I'll post it here too.  Yes, I accepted a new friend who originally had one of the Christmas Rooms up.  A few days later, they changed it to the new Halloween Room.  I waited but they never changed it back.  So I deleted them.

wow. am not deleting her...she is active and will stumble on the fix. or not, lol

pclark200

Jan-1

Yes, I have a current player who, for some reason, has the new Halloween room up. I wonder if she opened it and then switched to one of the old Christmas rooms but didn't change anything so the Halloween room shows as the one she has open?

Hi Susie,

Remember that every player goes green on the 1st of the year.  I still have some of Robyn's games on one of my games and they go green every year.  We all know that no-one is playing those games.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-1

I have a couple that are displaying the New Halloween room. Why? I dunno. Maybe forgot to change things to make it to a current one?

Haven't checked to see if they were changed. Think it was just 2.

LvlSlgr

Jan-7

Last night when I was doing the Private Rooms and giving out gifts I found two players who had changed from the Christmas Room to Halloween Room 4. Really odd. confused

Di (amina046)

Jan-7

I have 1 of those!

mrs23

Jan-7

Perhaps they mistakenly think that if they are in that room that they will somehow get the items needed for the Halloween pets that should have been for this year.

In reply toRe: msg 9
Wineoclock

Jan-26

I have a few friends who did have their Xmas room up but now have either the new Halloween room or the 5th anniversary one up confused