Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Technical Issue with last task in Castle Challenge    Technical Issues

Started Jan-20 by AndreaSOS; 506 views.
AndreaSOS

Jan-20

Dear Moderators, 

Can you please help me get this issue to someone who can help me. 

I was on the last challenge. I had to use 4 more bags of food. I played & had to stop for an hour. I had plenty of time to finish. I went to play the game again but couldn’t  get back into the game. It was stuck in a loop. I’m not sure if it’s because my iPhone updated. 

i was so close. I have plenty of food & have created all the animals available to me minus 2 fall ones that were not available to me as there was no event. I had already picked out the animal. I missed out getting the last avatar through no fault of my own. I’m so bummed. 

if you would please help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Andrea

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-20

The moderators here have nothing to do with the game.

You would have to send to Big Fish or Elephant games and plead your situation.

Don't know if that would help, but good luck!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jan-21

While I am a staff member  nvrsdiwsgd is completely right. We having nothing o do with tech issues and can only suggest you contact Big Fish or Elephant Games.

AndreaSOS

Jan-23

How do I send to technical support? I couldn’t figure it out. 

AndreaSOS

Jan-23

How do I get to technical support? I couldn’t figure it out. Sorry for being not very savvy with this stuff. 

LvlSlgr

Jan-23

Andrea, the link below contains links for support from BigFish and also Elephant Game (the developers).

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! [midnightcastle 312.14] (delphiforums.com)

I found this by going to the first page of the "Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE!" thread which can be found in the Welcome! folder on the left. I had to scroll down to the second page to find the list of FAQs. I then clicked on the "Can I get Technical Support here?" link. Good luck!