Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Penguiin egg won on the Fortune Wheel   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-24 by Lisadengel; 520 views.
Lisadengel

Jan-24

Hi All,

I just won a Penguin egg on the Fortune Wheel.  I know it's a winter pet.  On my PC game, I "hatched" the Joyful Penguin a LONG time ago.  However, this egg is in my Events section of my inventory, and I looked in the Lab but can't find it to craft it.  It says something like it will come out of its shell soon.  I can't remember how I got the Penguin on my PC game because it was way back.

How do I get him to hatch???

Thanks!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Lisadengel

Jan-24

Sorry, this question is about my relatively new iPad game.

This was on my iPhone game, under the Pets tab in the Craft area...................

Hirento

Jan-24

Lisadengel said:

How do I get him to hatch???

If it can't be crafted in the Lab, that usually means it was done already.

On your iPad game; in Inventory under Pets, is the Joyful Penguin present?

I also have 3 Penguin eggs in the Events section of my Inventory, AND I have the actual Penguin pet under Pets.

Lisadengel

Jan-24

I'm such a ding-dong.  Yep, he's already crafted! LOL.  Thanks!

In reply toRe: msg 5
Lisadengel

Jan-24

Looking for opinions on this little egg:

Thanks to the Winter Event, I'm sitting pretty at 124,731 coins.  Should I sell the egg for the $500 either now or later when I might need the coins, or should I disenchant him for 15 shards?  I know Trina's going to start getting expensive, and opening furniture in the private rooms is downright insane using shards!

Lisa 

Hirento

Jan-24

If you don't need neither coin nor shards right now there's no harm in keeping the egg until you now exactly what you will be needing.

Having said that, 500 coin is relatively easy to get in a number of ways, while shards are more time-consuming to earn.