Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Dot (Aussie Dot)   Friends

Started Mar-13 by MeekMonkey; 20645 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
MeekMonkey

Mar-31

Just received an update from Dot. She has to make her final payment for her new computer next week. The tech will load all her info from the old computer after that last payment she should be back next week or early the following week. she thanks you all for your concern.

Ally

I'm so glad to hear that.  Have really missed her in the game and the forum.

SharpEye1

Apr-1

Yes, thank you so much, Ally!!  We do miss her terribly and wait with bated breath for her return!!  Ada

gloworm68

Apr-1

IM SO GLAD TO READ THIS,NOT THAT SHE IS ILL BUT TO FIND HER AGAIN.TELL HER IM THINKING OF HER AND MISS TALKING TO HER.HOW MUCH MONEY DOES SHE NEED? GLOWORM68

In reply toRe: msg 18
Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-8

Hi to all my wonderful friends  wave    I AM BACK!

Thank you all so much for your wishes, concern and support.  I have truly missed you all.  heart_eyes   A huge thank you to Allie for passing my messages onto the forum. When things go wrong you really do find out who are the caring people in this world.  Thank you for the generous offers of assistance to buy my new computer.  You are wonderful.  The computer technician let me pay it off over several pension payments.  

I finally have my computer but still have to learn how to use it properly.  It has Windows 10 and I am used to Windows 8.1.  Can't find some of the shortcut icons/ buttons I used to use and many more things I have yet to learn.  I am back to "crawling " stage with this new computer.  

I do have several questions that I am hoping someone can help me with. 

With all the issues of Russia invading Ukraine, can we contact elephant games at all?  I have discovered that my 4th game Kelli Jo did not save to my back up file so unless I can contact EG I may have lost it. 

Unfortunately for me, my back up file for my games DotJ;  Ree: and DJ1 was created early December last year.  So it does not have the Winter Event or the Winter CC - both of which I completed before I became ill with COVID.  I had planned on doing my backups when the event was ended but I succumbed to COVID 7 days before the event finished and while I was ill my old computer died.  It was nearly a month before I was well enough to even worry about it not working.  The technician did try to resuscitate my old computer but the final findings was that my motherboard had died.  Hence the new one.  Now, after all that waffling, my question is "Do I try to re-install the 3 games mentioned using my back up file (copied as per Dhyani's instructions last year) and lose any progress I had made during the Winter Event or do I try to contact elephant games to see if they can restore my game complete with Winter Event?" 

I have downloaded the BFGame Manager but that is all I have done.  In the past BF could not restore a game fully (avatars, pets, event items) so I do not know whether it is worth contacting them or not? I am particularly worried about all the Event items I had stored for the Consortium (more than 100,000 items spread over my games).  

I want to apologise to my android friends for not playing MC.  COVID, unfortunately, has had a detrimental effect on my eyesight - making it difficult for me see things on the small screen.  I am having treatment so hopefully I will see an improvement soon.  

Can someone please catch me up on any new developments in MC since 17th January?  Hopefully I haven't missed too much.  It is almost 3 months since I have played but traditionally this is usually the slow part of the MC year so maybe if something had to go wrong then this is the better time for it to happen.  Is the war having an impact on the game??  

Thanks again to all my wonderful friends.  You are the best!!

Stay safe,

Dot   sunglasses  earth_asia

I AM NOT ONE WHO CAN HELP WITH YOUR CONCERNS.  JUST WANTED TO SAY   A   BIG   YEA!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE BETTER AND BACK.   MISSED YOU AND WAS CONCERNED WHEN NO ONE COULD REACH YOU.

SharpEye1

Apr-8

Hi Dot!  It's so wonderful to have you back with us!!  We have missed you terribly and were so worried about you.  On April 4 or 5, we received new content update, but my game manager did not show there was an update available.  Also, when I checked manually for any updates, it said there were none.  So, I uninstalled MC, then re installed the game and the update was there upon opening the game.

As far as your other games, EG is not responding right now to us, so I'm sure they are affected by this unprovoked war.  It's also true that BFG typically can't restore everything, whereas Elephant can and is extremely generous, often giving much more than you ask for.  Example, when my game went back to level 1, BFG gave me my levels back but not much else.  Elephant is in the process of restoring my achievements, but they gave me back all avatars, event items, inventory items, pets, stamps, airship items, etc.  I said I had 9,0000 diamonds, and they gave me 109,000 diamonds!  I said I had 2.5 million in coin and they gave 5.5 million!

Sorry I don't have good advice for you but I'm sure someone else more savvy about these things will chime in when they see your post.

Again, I'm just so happy to see you're back and, hopefully, healthy now! heart_eyes

Ada

Dot, I am so glad you are back and that Alli was able to contact you and I didn't have to bring in the Police as I was ready to do.  I did make myself a pest ringing every phone number for your surname in the phone listings for your area.

Has your email address changed?   If so, please send me a pm as I had sent you an email, not sure if you ever got it.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-8

Hello Trixie heart

I sent you a PM (via forum profile) last night with my email address.  I took one look at my email inbox from my provider and decided that I would tackle it over a period of days - there was thousands ++ of emails backing up. Most of them are junk (some from people/businesses I have unsubscribed from).  The new method of accessing my emails is still not set up to view/ deal with this easily - still learning it.  I have to deal with each one individually and delete each one individually.  I only picked up my new computer yesterday afternoon.  Still lots to be organised on it.  Please be assured as soon as I find your email I will answer it.  

Happy to be back.  Now my issues are getting my games back and up and running.  Wish me luck.  

Stay safe and take care.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia