Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost game   Friends

Started Apr-13 by dollymix16; 757 views.
dollymix16

Apr-13

Hi,

I lost my game last October like many others.  Finally manged to start playing in February but had to start at level 1. Then got stuck at level 12.  Just managed to start playing again.  Had kept a list of friends so am slowly inviting again. Play as Dollymix.

AEGram

Apr-14

Soooooo, are you asking for friends? Just telling friends you lost the game so they'll accept your invite? 

What platform do you use? ..... PC, Android, iOS ?

....so sorry you lost your game. I feel really sad for all players who had that happen. I'm not so sure I'd have the patience to start all over from Level 1, so I admire you for your persistence. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
dollymix16

Apr-14

I play on a PC.  I have just managed to get a private room as now on level 13.

In reply toRe: msg 2
dollymix16

Apr-14

Hi,

Thanks for replying.  I had loads of friends before but suspect that many have stopped playing.  Don't have much to gift at the moment but am doing my best to return gifts.  Don't mind starting from level 1 again as first time had not a clue what I was doing. If anyone would like to friend me my I.D. is 923562.

Dollymix

dustyretired

Apr-14

Hello dollymix,

I have you on my Old Dusty Road and Old Dusty Road2 games. So #809258 is no longer?? It shows you at lev 16 and still green.  Seems that lev 16 has been that way for awhile.  Wanted to double check before I deleted that id.

I started a 3rd game Sadie Gal, when my 2 above games were down with Oct. Crash!!!  Just so I could play MC. It is on lev 24 and it's amazing the things I don't remember seeing from the early levels.

Good luck on the new game and I will wait to hear about deleting that 809 id.  Will send you invites on your new #.

dollymix16

Apr-15

Yes I.D. 809258 was my old one. When I lost my game last October I was on level 81 so it is strange that it is showing as level 16.  Last time it took me ages before I started to understand the game so did not mind starting again.

Dollymix

I sent you an invite. I play as ZZ, I am Jen:)