Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Possibly helpful stats regarding the daily gift boxes   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Apr-26 by Lisadengel; 428 views.
Lisadengel

Apr-26

Hi all, 

I've kept track of the daily gift boxes to see if there are any patterns on how to pick the best boxes for the coins.  What follows is as detailed statistics as I could put together over 20 cycles of 50 coins through 1500 coins.

First off, the ONLY pattern that is ABSOLUTELY CONSISTENT is there are NEVER any coins in the right hand box.  EVER.

So that being said (LB) will stand for the left box (as you look at the screen), and (MB) will stand for the middle box.

Regarding the patterns, many occur lots of times, but in no specific order.  Meaning there isn't a set pattern for let's say five cycles, then it goes back and repeats the same 5 cycles.  So please understand, this is all a crap shoot but I wanted to pass it along.  Obviously, you have to pick a box to start.  I follow the same general guidelines on my iPad as my PC but I didn't do any of the stats numbers-wise.

If you're still with me :) here goes:

I have kept track of how often these coin values come one after another.  Percentages are gently rounded:

1500 followed in the same box by 50

50 followed in the same box by 200

200 followed in the same box by 500

500 followed in the same box by 800

800 followed in the same box by 1500

60% of the time, 50 coins is in the same box as 1500 coins.  40% aren't in the same boxes.

When they are in the same boxes, 75% of the time they are in the LB, and 25% they are in the MB.

75% of the time, 200 coins is in the same box as 50 coins.  25% aren't in the same boxes.

When they are in the same boxes, it is just about 50/50 for both boxes.

35% of the time, 500 coins is in the same box as 200 coins.  65% aren't in the same boxes.

When they are in the same boxes, 70% of the time they are in the LB, and 30% they are in the MB.

65% of the time, 800 coins is in the same box as 500 coins.  35% aren't in the same boxes.

When they are in the same boxes, it's about 50/50 for both boxes.

45% of the time, 1500 coins is in the same box as 800 coins, and 55% aren't.

When they are in the same boxes, 67% of the time, they are in the LB and 33% of the time they are in the MB.

Hope this is helpful and good luck!!!!!

Lisa (PC)/Grizella (iPad)