Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Nell, GMA and PennyB.   Friends

Started May-10 by PenWeb; 1299 views.
PenWeb

May-10

I am scheduled for open-heart by-pass surgery next Monday, May 16.  I will be taking down my Wish List this weekend.  If everything goes well, hopefully I will be back in a couple of weeks.  I say hopefully because due to my COPD I am at some risk for at least post-op pneumonia.

I want to thank all of my Friends for supporting me in helping the Consortium. Love each and every one of you!

Penny B.

In reply toRe: msg 1
dustyretired

May-11

Penny B.,

Wishing you a safe surgery and a quick recovery!!!!  You will be in my prayers.

Oh myflushed.  All the best to you and wish you a speedy recovery.  Will miss seeing you in the Castle (temporarily).  Take care.

Pat

Take care and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Will also keep the lights on in the castle while waiting for your return.

Tammy

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-11

Wishing you all the best for a safe and speedy operation and recovery.  Thinking of you and adding you to my prayer list.  Will be here waiting when you are well enough to return.  Take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

oiuoiu321

May-12

Thanks for letting us know.

Praying for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery for you!

In reply toRe: msg 6
Suenamie5

May-12

I wish you the best of outcomes with your surgery and recoveryblushheart_eyes.  Get lots of rest and take care of yourself!!

Sue (Suenamie)

anglegirl70

May-13

Hoping your surgery and recovery goes well.  Will be praying for you.  Will also add you to the prayer list.  Will miss you while you're gone but will be waiting for you to return in the best of health.  Take care and God Bless you       Sandy     (anglegirl 70)

PenWeb

May-13

Thank you for you warm wishes.

Thought I would let everyone Know of my absence to come.  Earlier this year a lot of people, including me, were concerned and anxious because a certain person was not replying or playing for what seemed to be a too long a time. Thank goodness everything worked out for her.

I will be showing my daughter this weekend how to access The Forum and post a note to let everyone know how things went. 

Hugs, Penny B.

Adding my good wishes and prayers for your surgery and for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself. 

Norry