Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends   Friends

Started May-11 by sooty4321; 414 views.
sooty4321

May-11

Can someone tell me why some of my friends haven’t got an arrow next to them so I can’t send them a gift 

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-11

Hi Sooty4321  wave

Those players with no arrow on their card have no wish list up. 

This can be for many reasons.  The player is not playing at the present time eg they may be on vacation or are ill.  They may be only opening their games now & then so not gifting anyone.  Maybe the player has a large inventory and although they may gift others, they do not need anything in return. So if this is happening in your game, please just accept the gifts in the good faith that the sender is giving them.   Some players only play during Events so do not have a wish list outside these Events.  Another reason can be that the player is trying to catch up on the story content or on gifting  and so takes their wish list down while they are doing this.  There can be any number of reasons for no wish list, it is not a cause for alarm.  

Have fun playing MC and lovely to see you posting in the forum where any and all queries will be answered to the best of another player's ability.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

sooty4321

May-12

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question