Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Desperately need PC friends!!!   Friends

Started May-16 by Mara1022; 1335 views.
Mara1022

May-16

I created a second account when my main one was going wonky a while ago, and since it was fixed I've kind of ignored this one.  Now my primary computer is out of commission for IDK how long and I'm trying to breath some life into this lowly one.  Would appreciate anyone who can bring a name and exchange a few gifts every now and then. Resuscitating this account is going to be a lot of work since I only have 4 friends and 2 of them are my other accounts on my computer that is out of commission.  lol

It's on a PC laptop (not an Apple).

Account name is:  Mara2.3

Account number:  918055

Thank you one and all for your kindness!  blush smile_cat

SharpEye1

May-16

Hi Mara,  Sending you an invite now.  Ada heart_eyes

Invite sent!!

Tammy27

datsalotta

May-16

Sending an invite

datsalotta

MCDeeDee

May-16

Hi Mara. Sent invites from my DeeDee and Diane(z) games. Good luck.

Hi:  I will send an invite, but should I delete Mara1022 acct?  

Dez1965

May-18

Sending invite i also had to start over and need friends 

Dez ID 929009

TUGUM

May-20

Sending 3 requests from TUGUM, Player TGM & Dusty.

THEdella

May-20

You may surely add me and I will send an invite.  I'm at level 115 and have been thru many losses, so I know what it's like.  I have some good inventory to try to help others up their levels especially those at very low levels, and glad to help.  Just know that I have about 160 friends which I figure are mostly event friends only, but can usually gift fairly regularly.

PapaDon71

May-23

Hi Mara, I also lost my game and friends. I'm trying to find them and get them back; I'm hoping some of my friends see this and invite me back. I got a new ID# 929211 My old one was 549353, I play as DON. I made the mistake of not saving anyone's names. So, if there is anyone out there who was my friend or is looking for friends send me an invite. I gift 2 or 3 times a day when I can. Thank you, Don