Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trouble posting Videos in this forum?   Technical Issues

Started Jun-3 by Pacific Princess (Kidmagnet); 640 views.
Pacific Princess (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Hi friends!

If you are having problems posting video in the forum can you please reply with a few details?

1. Device you are using.

2. Browser

3. What method you use to embed.

LvlSlgr

Jun-3

I'm guessing that you saw the comments Tammy and I made in the "Alpha" thread. 

I'm using a laptop and the Edge browser. 

The method I'm using is the  icon in the toolbar at the top of the post. The results I'm getting is only a blue line and nothing else. And of course, this is sporadic which makes it hard to determine what the problem might be. Sometimes it might work if I just keep trying and then sometimes I just give up after about 5 tries and occasionally it works on the first attempt. This is the way I've always added a video to a post. It just been recently that I started having a problem.

Hope that helps.

• Edited June 3, 2022 1:31 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Staff

No I missed those, I was contacted via PM.

Try this, instead of using the icon to embed, click the source button, paste in the copied embed code. 

LvlSlgr

Jun-3

OK ... I'll try that next time.

My info is the same as LvlSlgr. Device, browser and how I imbed videos. I was able to post videos yesterday.

Staff

For youtube they provide the iframe code - Click Share and then Embed and copy the provided codes. - it's not working of you just paste in the web address. 

Staff

See my advice above (you can also paste it in Source) 

There is a broken component here but you can still post videos this way. I'll poke around and report the other one (pasting in the link) 

In reply toRe: msg 5
Staff
Cute baby animals Videos Compilation cute moment of the animals - Cutest Animals #22

Cute Baby Animals Videos Compilation #22 | Cute and Funny Moment of the AnimalsDon't forget to subscribe my channel to watch more cute videos : https://www...

It actually works to also paste in the link - this gives you the "web article" instead of embedding just the video. At first it did not post anything but a blue line, I clicked on the same icon again (insert link to web article) and the link was still pasted in so I clicked OK again and this time it posted.

odd.

LvlSlgr

Jun-4

The last time I posted in the Alpha game thread, it wouldn't work with the "insert or embed media" icon. It just kept giving me that blue line and nothing else. After the 3rd try, I tried the "Source" icon and it worked.

• Edited June 4, 2022 8:56 pm  by  LvlSlgr