Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF LISA - 910622 - Gifting and did 2 friends change user names?   Friends

Started Jun-3 by Lisadengel; 1333 views.
Lisadengel

Jun-3

Hi All, 

Hope you're all doing well and are staying healthy!

First, I have been keeping records as best I can of who has been gifting me - and there are many of you who are INCREDIBLY generous and I can't thank you enough!

That said, I've finally reorganized my system and I have all of my friends in order by their username with a tally of gifts I've gotten from you.  So, I'm going to go round and round the list and try to gift everyone in turn, even if you haven't gifted me yet or lately.  So those of you who gift me regularly, please be patient.

Also, I have TONS of Green Stamps and the green and red pet food, but no airship items or eggs to spare.  Many of you have the airship items on your Wish Lists and unfortunately, I can't gift any of those, so if you are gifting me and not getting gifts in return, please don't be mad!

Last, I have two friends who might have changed their User Name, but I don't have their ID Numbers.  They have been on my list as Bellringer and DD/TY.  If you want to reply back or PM me with your new User name and ID number, I can change your info on my list so I can gift back to you.

Anyway, just wanted to check in with all of you and thank you again!!!

Lisa

LvlSlgr

Jun-3

I think a lot of us are getting low on the airship items. I usually have on my wishlist 1 airship item (my lowest) and 3 other items found only in the HOS. Most of my friends would give me the airship item which meant I was getting 15-20 of these each day. However, I've noticed recently that only a few of my friends are gifting the airship item. That indicates to me that I'm not the only one who is getting low.

And to make it worse, nearly every Daily Quest I get wants me to send an airship and it usually wants the item that is the lowest. So I'm not able to complete the DQ each day. This means I'm having to do the rounds to get more airship items. And I hate doing the rounds even though I know it's the best way to accumulate some things. LOL

MCDeeDee

Jun-20

Hi Lisa. The DD/TY was DeeDee 768540. Since I just saw this I'm sure you've already figured it out. Congratulations on your Magic Miser Achievement!

DeeDee, Diane(z)

Lisadengel

Jun-23

Thanks for the clarification - speaking of clarifying things, I WISH I had gotten the Magic Miser Achievement!  Must be a different Lisa... wink

MCDeeDee

Jun-23

You are right! It is a different player. I thought you had 2 games! Sorry I don't have any more of the eggs you have up. I have 1 each of Hippo and Manticore if you put those up. Be happy to gift them to you.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

In reply toRe: msg 6
Moonki

Jun-24

Hi veryone; I also am always short on air ship items. If I don’t have the one needed, I buy it - they only cost 30 coins so I can afford them much easier than most items. Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 7
CLW (CARRIE699)

Jul-24

how do you buy items in the game? i need event items and do not see a place to buy 

LvlSlgr

Jul-24

CARRIE, most of the event items are earned by playing the HOSs for that event. Or if your friends have extras they might be able to gift them to you if you put them on your wishlist.

What items are you trying to find?

CLW (CARRIE699)

Jul-24

Under ACHIEVEMENTS there is a cataory for Market Master with points for buying items.  I am curious as to how one buys things for that achievement.

Thanks in advance