Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Grizella - i2834495   Friends

Started Jun-3 by Lisadengel; 607 views.
Lisadengel

Jun-3

Hi All, 

Hope you're all doing well and are staying healthy!

First, I have been keeping records as best I can of who has been gifting me - and there are many of you who are INCREDIBLY generous and I can't thank you enough!

That said, I've finally reorganized my system and I have all of my friends in order by their username with a tally of gifts I've gotten from you.  So, I'm going to go round and round the list and try to gift everyone in turn, even if you haven't gifted me yet or lately.  So those of you who gift me regularly, please be patient.

Luckily, by getting the 30 diamonds each day I am able to buy (up to 3 diamonds) items as much as I can to gift back.

Anyway, just wanted to check in with all of you and thank you again!!!

Grizella (Lisa)

datsalotta

Jun-5

Hey Lisa!!

will continue gifting u now I see u are actively playing

datsalotta

Lisadengel

Jun-5

Thanks so much!!!!  Hopefully, I will have something you need or can buy!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-5

Don't forget you can get 150 coins too!

Lisadengel

Jun-6

HOW???????

(Not yelling just need to know!) blush

misstracy22

Jun-6

Hi Lisa,

As you are on a lower level, I don’t expect any gifts from you. I’m just trying to help you along the way. I have over 150 friends. Who I try to gift in turn. So it may take a while for me to gift you. So don’t worry or delete me please. 

hugs rabbit 

Tracy - consortium

Lisadengel

Jun-7

Thank you Tracy!!!