Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-27 by TinyFaerie; 4212 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Jun-27

I just downloaded  an update.

So far I see 4 new pets. 

Content update.

New Spring Room.

I'm not sure about puzzles as i don't play them.

No signs of little Ghosties.

LvlSlgr

Jun-27

Saw your post, TF, and immediately had to check it out.

From what I see this update appears to include -

Advancing the storyline - Olympe the Harpy is now available for Quest 12 of 14.

The long-awaited Spring Event - however, it appears it won't start until the new day arrives. I determined this because there is a new Spring Room 6, but John is still in "John's Room" (Player Room 1). The HOS in the new Spring Room 6 is not available but hopefully we will get it when the new day arrives.

There are 2 new puzzles.

I only saw two new pets: Frog Fairy and Rabbit Bug. I think the reason TF said there were 4 was because we still have the 2 new ones (Comfy Friend and Warm Fluffy) from the Fall Event which didn't happen last year.

If I discover anything else, I'll come back and update this.

• Edited June 27, 2022 2:16 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Lisadengel

Jun-27

Hi LvlSlgr, 

Any bugs or do you think it's safe to download?????

CC to TinyFaerie
Honeyphan

Jun-27

OMG! Really???

So, has the event started, or did they just put the items there for future use?

If that happened, chances are it might start with the new turnover of the day. :)

Honeyphan

Jun-27

Was so excited to read TinyFaerie's post, I didn't scroll to see yours, LvlSgr - sorry.

I hope it starts today!

I've missed the MC events...

ETA: Love the colors of the new room!  So bright and cheerful.... That rabbit bug is cute, but not sure I like the frog sprite! lol

• Edited June 27, 2022 5:34 pm  by  Honeyphan
LvlSlgr

Jun-27

Lisa, downloading and installing the update didn't cause any problems that I'm aware of. However, I haven't really tried playing since the update. One reason is that I had already completed playing MC for the day and recorded my coins, diamonds, etc. Another reason is I wanted to wait until the new day rolls around to see if the Spring Event starts then or if we're going to have to wait a few more days.

Sorry, I can't be of more help.

Honeyphan

Jun-27

3 new ghosties - garden items, magic runes, and fair fairies.  :)

I opened 3 of my games so far to change to new room, but haven't played any yet to know if there is a problem. I'll go ahead and update my other 2 games, to put the new room in there too, but won't be playing them yet either... waiting for event to start before I do.

One thing I noticed in the bigfish app, for the update, it did mention "bug fixes" so maybe they have rectified the previous problems...

Lisadengel

Jun-27

That was plenty helpful!!  I’m not downloading it until I record my totals as well

In reply toRe: msg 8
Robert (amf368)

Jun-27

I have downloaded the update to both my PC games and one android tablet with no problem. I am still waiting for the download the show up on my amazon kindle tablet. I have opened the new room in all games.

In reply toRe: msg 9
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-28

Why are they making the items so tiny? This is killing my eyes. see_no_evil