Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-27 by TinyFaerie; 6126 views.
Sukretz

Jul-14

Well, that is what I expected would happen when I transferred the game, but instead, the game ID remained the same.  I now have a game with the same ID number on two laptops.  I would love to delete the game on the old one, but ONLY if it will in no way affect the game on the new laptop.  

AEGram

Jul-14

If I understand the game files correctly, the only thing housed on YOUR computer is your game ID (to tell the BF servers which game to deliver to you and your friends list. So, if you delete the game on the old laptop.....in theory, if the previous statement is totally true.....there is no harm to your game files on the BF servers.

You could run an experiment as a "fail safe" ..... you could go to your AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Midnight Castle folder and copy that folder to some place on your computer.....either create a "temp" folder on your C: drive; save it (temporarily) to your desktop; save it to a thumb drive.

Delete the game from that old laptop; check the game on the new one to see if everything is there.

If all is on the new computer to your satisfaction, you can then go back to the location where you saved the MC folder and delete it. 

(AppData is a hidden folder, so you cannot navigate to that folder. Do a Google search to see how to unhide your folders on your PC)

For those who keep track the PROD number has changed, it now ends with 2456. The Client and Content ending numbers are still the same.  This probably just means that they're getting the game ready to go back to normal after the "Spring" Event.

KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-1

Have a question, in the new BIGFISH is there an alphabetical listing for our purchased games. Help from anyone Please. 

Thank you KNIMtheTOAD

hope everyone is feeling well and are happy

Hirento

Sep-2

Hello,

On Bigfish website, I only found my purchase history by order date, with my most recent orders first on the list.

But if I go to the Game Manager, to my Purchase History, I can sort them by either game title (i.e in alphabetical order), by order date, or by activation status.

You have to click on the little arrow in the search box to get the pull-down menu.

• Edited September 2, 2022 2:51 am  by  Hirento
KNIMtheTOAD

Sep-3

You are my hero. Thank you. 

KNIMtheTOAD