Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mc update today   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-28 by Maur391000; 1109 views.
Maur391000

Jun-28

friends are saying there is an update for the game including spring room#6.....i don,t have any update in my game manager...anyone else have an update?

alliebdive

Jun-28

Not sure what platform you are playing on.  I am on PC and i downloaded the update manually via the Options tab in Game Manager.  No problems at all so far and have been playing it a lot including the new room.  

Enjoy!

drabe1

Jun-28

I noticed the update yesterday (6/27) and downloaded it.  Played a couple of hours last night and so far there have been no problems or issues except that only 4 of my friends have downloaded it so far.  

In reply toRe: msg 3
AEGram

Jun-28

drabe1 said:

I noticed the update yesterday (6/27) and downloaded it.

Do you remember what time it was when you noticed the update on June 27? (just curious)

In reply toRe: msg 4
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-28

AEGram, I noticed my game manager had an update maybe about 3 PM CT on the 27th. Did it and only thing new was puzzles, and the other things to come. Didn't notice there was content update until I came here and someone posted about it. The Spring Event opened after game time change 7 PM CT.

Same with my ios games.

AEGram

Jun-28

Thanks, TLB2......I was pretty sure it had been released a few hours before new GMT game time because when I logged in around 7:00 pm yesterday, 2 players had blank mannequins for their avatar (turns out, they were displaying one of the new ones from the new content that I hadn't yet discovered).

For them to already have a new avatar means they had to have been playing a little before the new GMT day.

In reply toRe: msg 6
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-28

Nothing was available to play except to open new spring room, and puzzles. No floaters or Spring things before game time.

AEGram said:

For them to already have a new avatar means they had to have been playing a little before the new GMT day.

don't know how they could do that without the floaters to catch?

of course I could have missed something..

AEGram

Jun-28

And I might not have logged into the game as soon after GMT day roll as I thought I did.

In reply toRe: msg 4
drabe1

Jun-29

Not sure of the exact time but it was later in the evening. I believe it was between 10:00pm and 11:30pm CDT.  

LvlSlgr

Jun-29

I think the time TLB2 stated is about the same time I downloaded it or I may have been a little earlier. I know I had to wait several hours (4 or 5) before the new day when the Spring Event started. TinyFaerie was the first person to post about the update. I saw her post and then went to get the update.

Oh! I just looked back where I replied to TF's post and it shows that I edited my reply at 2:16 PM EDT.