Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New CC 6-29-22   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-29 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 2975 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-30

Oh Dear!

My poor failing eyesight due to that d****d acorn!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jun-30

Oh I agree. Why they made everything so small is beyond me. I know they know that many seniors that make up their player base.

AEGram

Jun-30

Just a heads up about the CC....the first 10 days will be relatively easy to accomplish, as will be the next 10....

HOWEVER,

Day 23 is to send 5 packed airships!!!!!

That will be a killer for many of us!!!

In reply toRe: msg 4
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-30

There are a number of things in those last 10 days I don't like. For the first time ever I am contemplating stopping at Day 20.  

In reply toRe: msg 4
LvlSlgr

Jun-30

AEGram said:

Day 23 is to send 5 packed airships!!!!! That will be a killer for many of us!!!

Yes it will! PTG pointed this out in another thread.

One good thing is that it's the only day that requires sending the airship. smiley I guess they combined them all into one day. Maybe that's a good thing?? hushed And we have plenty of time to build up our supplies while doing the HOS in our friends' private rooms.

Sun (sunriserain)

Jun-30

What concerns me is beating Annabelle on the last day.

LvlSlgr

Jun-30

I know what you mean. And to make it even worse we have to beat "Rustle" 5 times just two days before that. I'm sure I'll be using some diamonds to restart the dice game early.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Robert (amf368)

Jun-30

it is supposed to be a challenge, not a resource eater.

oiuoiu321

Jul-1

I'll get some diamonds ready.  I have terrible luck on dice games.  0 for 3 against the knight so far.