Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New CC 6-29-22   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-29 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 3455 views.
LvlSlgr

Jul-23

AEGram said:

With this task falling on Day 23, that leaves few days for stretching out the task to pair it with Trina before the end of the CC.

I got lucky and was able to pair the first four airships with Trina. It just fell that way. I might have been able to do the last one if I'd been more patient. She wanted 20 of the ZZs with the postcards and I did that. Then she wanted 50 HOS with 200 shards and I did that. Then she wanted 20 ZZs and 50 HOS ... that's when I gave up. I decided I could send one without Trina joining in on the fun.

In reply toRe: msg 15
LvlSlgr

Jul-27

Darn! Yesterday was Day 28 for this Spring Event CC - Beat "Rustle" Troll at dice 5 times. So last night I won 2 out of 3 attempts. Then this morning I tried and again won 2 out of 3. So I only needed one more. I decided to not waste any diamonds and wait it out. So tonight I tried - thinking I've got this one - and I lost all 3! 

I guess I'll go ahead and pay up to get another chance at it. Because who knows how long it will take to find those carousel horses. 

I used the diamonds to recall the dice table.  Took me 3 lots of diamonds to get to the end.  I have played the puzzles consistently to win enough to be able to do that.  

LvlSlgr

Jul-27

Oh, I've got plenty of diamonds ... I just don't use them unless I absolutely have to. LOL

Of course, after using the diamonds to be able to play again, I won on the first game. I went ahead and played the other two so that tomorrow I'll be starting off with the full 3.

And it didn't take me that long to get those carousel horses. So I'm ready to tomorrow.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-28

I used amulets to get the horses and even then it took a while.

LvlSlgr

Jul-28

I didn't buy that amulet when it was available. Of course, I had no idea it would be one-time thing. Oh well ... As it turned out, it didn't take me long to get those carousel horses.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-28

I got lucky with the carousel horses as well. Had 8 in the first round of the castle, and the other 2 arrived in the second go around of the actual castle.

I do have the amulet, but didn't need to use it this time. 

LvlSlgr

Jul-28

WeeSam (WeesamNZ) said:

Had 8 in the first round of the castle, and the other 2 arrived in the second go around of the actual castle.

I did slightly better than that. I had 9 in the first round of the castle ... which surprised me. And, like you, the last one came early in the next round.

Took me two and a half rounds of the castle to get my horses.  I could have started a sheep station with the amount of sheep that appeared while I was searching.  I was quicker finding the floaters when we had to do the twenty, 

LvlSlgr

Jul-28

Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01) said:

I could have started a sheep station with the amount of sheep that appeared while I was searching. 

Image result for sheep station cartoon

I only got 2 out of 3 in the dice games with Anabel. I'll wait until tomorrow morning to try again.