Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ever hear of this player?   Friends

Started Jun-30 by NoShoeLaces; 564 views.
NoShoeLaces

Jun-30

Anyone have an iOS friend named Kate rot8ng?

I just got an invite from them, ID ending in 253

They’re not listed on the Master List 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-30

I believe the rot8ng means rotating spring rooms. Took me a minute to decipher. But yes, Kate is a friend.

NoShoeLaces

Jun-30

Ahhh, yes, you’re right, I get it now ‍.   I just checked again and now Kate’s name says

“dice 3 of 3 yay!” after it.  Thank you!

KatieAn56

Jul-1

Hi...I am Kate...I am listed under IOS Masterlist as KatieAn56 because Kate was taken.  I am listed as Kate under the Game Name list on IOS Masterlist.  Glad you accepted invite.  I very seldom put a wish list up, but as I am retired I can play as long as I want to day or night so I have built up a lot of event items inventory.  I have been playing since 2019 and after finding this forum so MANY people have helped me with advice, tips and inventory.  I like to pay it forward, so I play the event rooms like crazy to build my inventory in order to gift others.  I have around 200 friends, so it takes awhile to gift them all, but I eventually get around to it.  See ya in the castle!!

Kate

• Edited July 1, 2022 2:06 pm  by  KatieAn56
NoShoeLaces

Jul-1

Hi Kate and welcome!  Thank you for the invite, I appreciate it since I lost all my friends a couple/few months ago and am trying to recoup them.  I’ve been playing a while also, I think around 6 yrs or so.  Time flies by so fast it’s hard to keep track.

Take care,

Sparkplug   (NoShoeLaces)