Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FINDING BOOK ITEMS   Welcome!

Started Jul-1 by CHARLIE (charlieisr); 1176 views.

OK,  I MAY BE SLOW BUT WHAT ARE WE ADDING TO THE BOOK THIS TIME.

JUST GOT THE UPDATE TODAY.   GAME WOULD NOT UPDATE.  BUT FINALLY GOT IT.  SO I AM BEHIND.

IN THE BOOK I DO NOT HAVE THE FAIR FAIRERS,  THE MAGIC RUNES,  OR THE GARDEN ITEMS.   DO WE NEED ALL OF THEM OR JUST ONE. 

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-1

Hi Charlie

WE NEED TO GET ALL OF THEM.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-1

HI CHARLIE. GOOD TO SEE YOU AROUND. THEY ARE SOME OF THE FLOATING ITEMS GOING AROUND THE CASTLE.

THERE IS ALSO A NEW SPRING ROOM AND 2 NEW PETS. ONLY PLACE TO GET THE EGGS IS THE NEW ROOM. BE WARNED! THE ITEMS HAVE GOTTEN VERY VERY TINY

THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING A GREAT LANDLORD!

BRAIN A LITTLE SLOW,  I DID FINALLY FIGURE IT OUT.    WHAT HAD ME ASKING WAS THAT NONE OF THE NEW THINGS WERE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR.   I MADE ALMOST A COMPLETE ROUND OF ALL THE AREAS BEFORE SOMETHING NEW FLOATED BY. 

HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE EVEN GETTING THE EVENT IT WAS STRESSING ME OUT.      STILL A BIT STRESSED.   

HAVE THE NEW ROOM IN MY MAIN GAME BUT THE ROOMS TO LET ARE STILL A BIT SCREWED AT LEAST FOR ME.  SI CAN VISIT NO ONE.  ALL I GET IS A TOTAL BLACK SCREEN WITH THOSE BLOODY BUTTERFLYS .   

SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GATHER ITEMS FOR MY MAIN GAME.   THAT SUCKS.   SO FEW HAVE THE NEW ROOM OR ARE NOT PLAYING.  

BUT WILL TRY AGAIN SOME OTHER TIME.  OR DAY.   THIS STINKS.  

PUT THE EGGS ON YOUR WISH LIST AND WHEN I HAVE CRAFTED MY NEW PETS I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU.  IT WILL BE SLOW BECAUSE I AM NOT PLAYING CATTI AND SILKY EVERY DAY, JUST MYRTLE.

I ALSO FOUND THE NEW ITEMS TO FIND VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN IN MY GAME.

ETA, MEANT TO SAY THE FLYING ITEMS.  THEY WILL MAKE A FUN ADDITION TO THE SPECIAL ROOM, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE A FAIRY GARDEN THERE.  JUST NEED FLOWERS AND VEGES TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE AT A LATER DATE

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-3

HI blush

I WILL DO THE SAME AS TRIXIE BELLE.  PUT THE EGGS ON YOUR MMG GAME (THAT IS YOUR MAIN GAME, ISN'T IT?).  I THINK YOU ARE ON ALL 4 OF MY PC GAMES (DOTJ; REE; DJ1; KELLI JO) - WILL CHECK THAT WHEN I AM NEXT IN MC.  WHEN I HAVE CRAFTED MY NEW PETS, I WILL SEND EGGS YOUR WAY.  

WITH  LITTLE HELP FROM YOUR FRIENDS, ALL WILL END WELL. 

STAY SAFE AND TAKE ARE.

DOT  sunglasses  earth_asia

WILL DO BUT I AM GETTING MORE NOW SINCE MORE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE RETURNED TO THE GAME AND PUT UP THE NEW ROOM.  STILL HAVE A LOT WHO ARE STILL RED.  NOT THE SEASON FOR AN EVENT IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD IT IS SUMMER.  SORRY DOWN UNDER.  

EVEN THOUGH WE ARE HAVING SINGLE DIGIT FIGURES OVERNIGHT AND SOME PARTS OF THE STATE HAVE MINUS, AND LOW TEENS DURING THE DAY, IT IS NICE TO IMAGINE WARMTH GOING THROUGH THE SPRING ROOMS.

IS NICE TO FINALLY BE WARM.   NOW IT IS MONSOON SEASON.   

THE MAINLAND HAS FLOODS AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME IN AS MANY MONTHS.   WHY THEY ARE ALLOWED TO BUILD AND RE-BUILD IN THOSE AREAS IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION.