Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle Objects coloured red   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-2 by Shirley913; 328 views.
Shirley913

Jul-2

Please can someone tell me why I get friends' requests for objects coloured red? How do you get these, I have been playing for a long time so do you have to be at a certain level?

LvlSlgr

Jul-2

Hi Shirley,

Objects appear in red when you don't have that item available to gift. Sometimes it's an item available to you but you just simply don't have it at that time. Or if the other player is at a higher level then it may be one that isn't available to you yet. If you go ahead and click on the item, it will show that you can purchase it for a certain amount of coins or diamonds. Depending on the item, this could be as little as 50 coins or it could be much, much more for a crafted item.

• Edited July 2, 2022 6:18 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Shirley913

Jul-3

Thank you for replying, that explains everything for me.  I have bought red items for friends and now I know why they are red.