Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

windows 10   Technical Issues

Started Jul-15 by TOM2309; 1537 views.
TOM2309

Jul-15

midnight castle ??  ?????? ?? windows 10 . ?????  ???? . ??  ***?OM*** 

In reply toRe: msg 1
TOM2309

Jul-15

midnight castle doesn't run on windows 10. help please by ***TOM***

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-15

Hi Tom

I have Windows 10 and the game is working for me.

Have you checked the Big Fish game manager for an update?

If there is no update, you may need to reinstall MC.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-15

Works for me too. Hope you can get your game manager up and uninstall MC and reinstall it.

Good luck!

TOM2309

Jul-16

is it necessary to install bluestacks for pc

LvlSlgr

Jul-16

No. I had to look up what "bluestacks" is before I could answer. I found that it's a technology that allows Android games to run on PCs running Microsoft.  It's not on my PC (laptop) and I've been playing Midnight Castle since 2014. Midnight Castle was first developed for PCs and then later for Android and IOS.

TOM2309

Jul-16

Thanks for the advice. but it doesn't go. I have progress on the USB and will try to get it going. God help me.

LvlSlgr

Jul-16

Tom, could you please explain in more detail what you're trying to do?

You started this thread with the statement - midnight castle doesn't run on windows 10. help please

So are you trying to download MC to your PC? Or are you trying to transfer the game from Android to your PC? We could help you more if we knew exactly what you're attempting to do. 

Thanks.

TOM2309

Jul-16

my old computer was on windows 7 the game worked perfectly. I bought a new computer with Windows 10. I download the BF manager - I download the game - but it doesn't start. It is

You may need to take the computer out of S mode. I had to do that when I bought my new computer. If you don’t then you can only download Microsoft approved apps