Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Gifts   Technical Issues

Started Jul-19 by jamebo; 1287 views.
jamebo

Jul-19

Yesterday I deleted the item I had on my wish list but this morning I had another gift from a generous friend.  I just wonder how that’s possible when nothing is showing on my wish list. Curious.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-19

Hi

The friend who sent you the gift sent it before you deleted it from your list. Sometimes it takes a while for the gifts to get to you.

In reply toRe: msg 1
LvlSlgr

Jul-19

I have found that friends who do not exit the game will not see what is on your current wish list. One time when I had removed everything from my wish list, I had one person who sent me a gift 3 days in a row after doing that. How could they send me a gift when my wish list was empty? I contacted that person through this forum and was told they didn't exit the game on a regular basis. Once they exited the game, then the next time they went in they saw that my wish list was empty.

Hirento

Jul-19

This happened to me as well. Two days after I removed my wish list I got a gift.

I realized my friend hadn't closed their game for a long time, and it happened again several times during that CC.

In the end I removed that person from my friend list, closed my game, waited 10 minutes. Then I opened the game again and re-accepted my friend. That fixed it, and I do this every time I get gifts that are not on my wish list.

jamebo

Jul-19

I will try that.  Thanks for the great idea.  I turn off my iPad every night and can’t imagine why someone would leave theirs on indefinitely.  

I keep thinking of that tragic fire aboard a party boat when everyone had their various phones and tablets plugged in at night.  Apparently that’s what caused the fire and the people were unable to escape.

I usually don’t have a wish list up but I wanted the pet associated with the egg on my list and I tried many days to get that last egg.  Now I have spares.

In reply toRe: msg 5

Went to gift a few minutes ago and this happened....................

Has anyone else experienced this?? It was a first for me in all my years of playing......

Sun (sunriserain)

Aug-4

I’ve never seen that but I like it!

what platform do you play on?

sun

edit: wait, it’s not showing your friend’s requests, too many slots. Not as useful as I thought.

I play on PC. That was my friend’s wish list, not sure how 5 items showed up. 

AEGram

Aug-4

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

Has anyone else experienced this?? It was a first for me in all my years of playing......

I've seen it....but rarely.

If I were to venture a guess, the person was in the process of changing wish list items and you just opened their card during the change...before the server got the full message.

Well she's still showing the 5 gifts slots...............