Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My beautiful Winston   Messages from the Heart

Started Aug-9 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 1440 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Aug-9

My cat Winnie had to be put down this morning. He was 18 years old and had stomach cancer, so it was for the best, but I am beyond devastated. I miss him so much.

I am so sorry for your loss.  He looks like a beautiful friend to have had for so long.  It is always hard to say goodbye to a dear member of the family .  

judeplayer

Aug-9

Oh my word what a beautiful pussycat. Am so sorry for your loss. I know from previous experience what it’s like for this to happen. My thoughts are with you xx

My condolences on the loss of your beloved fur baby. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry for your loss. Sad to lose your friend but I'm sure better for him. Such a shame. Take care xx

Moonki

Aug-10

I’ve lost a beloved cat. It hurts. You are in my thoughts. Moonki

pclark200

Aug-11

I am so sorry for your loss.

KNIMtheTOAD

Aug-11

Oh Weesam so sorry for your loss of Winny. What a handsome cat he is. All my family of cats will welcome him and give him plenty of love and companionship while he waits for you to meet again. Sending you hugs.   KNIMtheTOAD

SharpEye1

Aug-11

Oh Weesam, I am so sorry for your loss of Winnie.  He's such a handsome boy and 18 is a long, beautiful life for a cat.  I lost my Angel at the end of March, so I know what you're going through.  I'm sure they're together, at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for us, so we can move on together.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! broken_heart

Ada

I am sure my family of cats will be with him, My Marius, Kitten Sam, Smokie, and all the others.  He will have such fun with them all.