Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for SAH and BJON (iPad players)...   Friends

Started Aug-30 by Lisadengel; 838 views.
Lisadengel

Aug-30

If you're out there, or you know how to reach them, would you mind replying???

Thanks!

Grizella (Lisa)

Moonki

Aug-31

I have SAH as a friend. She sends gifts, and I sent here 1 earlier today. I don’t know how to reach her, but she changes the date daily. Moonki 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Lisadengel

Sep-1

Hi there, and thanks for getting back to me...

Can you let me know SAH's level and player ID #?  When I search for SAH on add friends, I have 3-  two Lady avatars, one at level 6 and the other at level 9, and a novice avatar on level 19, and none of them have the date...Thanks! 

monkeymomMC

Sep-1

I have Bjon as a friend.  She(?) gifts me regularly - just today, in fact.

—monkeymom

Moonki

Sep-1

Hi SAH is at level 116 Her # is 522  Today she signed as SAH Sept 01

• Edited September 3, 2022 9:18 am  by  Moonki
Lisadengel

Sep-2

Thanks for letting me know.... do you know if there is a way to reach her?  I used to gift her a lot and I could have sworn I had communication with her on this Forum but her User Name was something like bijon or bjonn...She is still in my Invited folder and I'd love for her to accept me and I liked gifting back and forth.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Lisadengel

Sep-2

Ok, I was able to find SAH only by using her/his player ID for some reason.  (Today she/he is SAH SEPT.2)  I sent her an invite.

I deleted the invite I had to bjon and reinvited her.  Hopefully it will go to the top of her list if she has a list of Friend requests.

bajon

Sep-12

I am her I tried to reply to greizella,  Was not able to so I hope she try’s again. Bjon

bajon

Sep-12

I just checked and you are one of my friends.