Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF RANDY   Messages from the Heart

Started Aug-31 by Randytb; 954 views.
Randytb

Aug-31

I AM SO SORRY TO HAVE NOT LET YOU AL WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON

SORRY HAVE TO SE CAPS AGAIN SEEMS LIKE THE LENS THAT I HAD PUT IN ARE DIRTY YEAH WHAT A JOKE

ALSO YOU KN0W I HAVE GONE THROUGH SEVERAL OPERATIONS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS BUT THESE LAST FEW MONTHS HAV BEEN A KILLER

AS I WAS WAITING FOPR THE SHOUL;DER REPLACEMENT OUR BABY SNOOKIE GOT SICK

HAD THE SURGERY ON THE 19  JULY CAME HOME ON THE 21 TO A BLACK OUTTHAT LASTET 7 DAYS

I TOOK SNOOKIE TO SEE THE VET AND FOUND OUT DUE TO BUG BITE SHE HAG A HUGE ABSENCE  AND AHUGE HARD MASS 

THE VET TRYED FOR A MONTH TO TREAT HER BUT WE LOST HER AUG 1 2022 AT 1101 QM

OUR PRECIOUS BABY IS NOW ON RAINBOW BRIDGE AND MOM AND DAD DEVASTATED

I CAN SAY WHEN I WILL BE FULLY BACK BUT I AM TRYING TO GIFT AS MUCH AS I CAN THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING PLEASE STAY SAVE  AND LOVE YOUR FUR BABIES

RANDY

mdpetdoc

Aug-31

Sorry for your health challenges and the loss of your precious Snookie. 

PenWeb

Aug-31

So sorry to hear about Snookie.  Our pets are so much a part of the family, its so much when we lose them. I know she is waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.

Hopefully the rest of the year will go better for you.

PennyB.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-31

SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR SNOOKIE. PETS ARE LIKE FAMILY. YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T NEED THAT WITH ALL YOU HEALTH PROBLEMS.

WILL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS. HOPE THINGS GO BETTER FOR YOU.

misstracy22

Sep-7

OH RANDY, 

I’M SO SORRY TO HEAR ALL YOUR TROUBLES. WITH YOUR ADDED SAD LOSS OF A VERY OBVIOUSLY LOVED SNOOKIE. PLEASE BE COMFORTED BY OUR WORDS AND THOUGHTS. 

HUGS AND WISHES FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR HEALTH.

TRACY 

katiek2

Sep-8

Randy, I'm so sorry to hear of  the loss of your Snookie - that is such a hard loss to bear.  I hope you know how missed you are in this forum.  Many of us come back to the forum each day hoping to find you and your pals back battling the evil in the weird and wonderful world of the Special Room.  Take care Randy, the castle needs you and your group back.