Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH II   Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-11 by SharpEye1; 1377 views.
SharpEye1

Sep-11

No disrespect intended, Miss Tracy, but I felt this deserves it's own thread.

My sincerest condolences to all those who lost their Beloved Queen!  I've been watching CNN all day, every day, since the news of her passing, and it's wonderful to see all the support for her and, now, King Charles III.

Ada

As I put in another thread, We here in Australia will have a public holiday on the 22nd September for a National Day of Mourning.  

Was brought to tears by the honour guard of tractors and other farm machinery, and the line up of horseman along the way from Balmoral  that the funeral cortege took.  We have had barely anything else on the television since the news broke.

misstracy22

Sep-12

No you’re quite correct. I think I was so sadden I put the post anywhere I could. I think the news has been expected. After her beloved husband Phillip died, Elizabeth II has rapidly aged and no doubt missed him so much. Bless her she is now together with him again. 
Thanks Ada,
Tracy

In reply toRe: msg 4
Moonki

Sep-12

When Kate, nowPrincess of Wales told her children GanGran had died, Louis, now Prince Louis, said now She’s with Grandpa. 

We knew she was failing, but it still doesn’t seem possible. She has always been  such a strong uniting force and a strong example of dedication to duty

She will be missed.

Here in Canada we have formally acknowledged our new King.

Moonki 

In reply toRe: msg 5

I took much comfort in her address to Britain and to the world during Covid. 
A great lady, reunited with her beloved husband. Blessings and prayers for her family.bouquet

SharpEye1

Sep-20

I stayed up all night so I could watch the State Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.  It was worth it as I thought it was awesome!  I felt so bad for her horse and corgi's when the coffin went past them.  I know they grieve too!  But, all in all, a wonderful service, the likes of which I'll never see again in my lifetime.

Ada

We also watched the entire time, but what got us was the lament played by the bagpiper as the coffin was lowered. That was the saddest.  Once in a lifetime for sure :(

Pat

I couldn't stay up the whole time so I recorded it and have a friend coming round on Friday Night my time to watch with me.  It ended at 05:00 am my time which was why I couldn't last the distance.  These older bones can't pull 36 hour days any more.

We recorded it also and I added an extra hour just to be sure I caught it all. wink